Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 14. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a limit on an athlete's age since which they can start working with Globatalent? Or can parents represent interests of their child?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I heard that the project has published new technical documents. Where can I download them, what's new?
Activity: 322
a global market that symbolizes the talent that allows people around the world to invest in their favorite athletes, sports idols.
What marketing strategy does the project team use in sports? Which sports, countries or continents will be added at first?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hopefully, in the future, the more total token sold and making this project successful in attaining the targets that had been planned.
Activity: 378
How many of the total number of tokens will be sold?
58% of tokens. Details are in the white paper of the project.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
How many of the total number of tokens will be sold?
Activity: 448
I am amazed by this project, because all the teams in this project are hard at work very well, so pre-sale runs smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 364
I have heard that a part of the raised funds will be allocated to the co-founders. What is the amount?

Only 20% will be allocated to co-founders.
Merit: 31
I have heard that a part of the raised funds will be allocated to the co-founders. What is the amount?
Activity: 294
What fees the platform plans to take? How much profit is planned?
I hadn't checked the project’s page for a long time and was very happy to see that things are moving in accordance with the plans. Now I can become a project’s investor. What has already been implemented in recent months and in what state is the project coming to the crowdsale?
Globatalent has implemented all its plans and was able to achieve impressive results! At the moment, there is a beta version of the platform, that is being actively developed, and a huge community of more than 26 thousand people.
I have applied for participation in the crowdsale before. How can I make sure that I can purchase tokens?
If you have previously registered, then you should have received a message on your mailbox. However, you can check here: https://ico.globatalent.com/welcome/?next=/%3Futm_campaign%3DGlobatalent%2BCrowdsale%2B-%2BOfficial%2BInvitation%26utm_content%3Dhere%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dsendx You will find the information on available bonuses there as well.
Great! I'll take the opportunity. And bonuses are available only in the first days?
Not only: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1008439279150882817 But as usually in the first 2 days bonuses are the most attractive. Hurry up, there is not much money left to raise, and more than 18 thousand people have signed up for the whitelist.
Activity: 238
I hadn't checked the project’s page for a long time and was very happy to see that things are moving in accordance with the plans. Now I can become a project’s investor. What has already been implemented in recent months and in what state is the project coming to the crowdsale?
Globatalent has implemented all its plans and was able to achieve impressive results! At the moment, there is a beta version of the platform, that is being actively developed, and a huge community of more than 26 thousand people.
I have applied for participation in the crowdsale before. How can I make sure that I can purchase tokens?
If you have previously registered, then you should have received a message on your mailbox. However, you can check here: https://ico.globatalent.com/welcome/?next=/%3Futm_campaign%3DGlobatalent%2BCrowdsale%2B-%2BOfficial%2BInvitation%26utm_content%3Dhere%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dsendx You will find the information on available bonuses there as well.
Great! I'll take the opportunity. And bonuses are available only in the first days?
Activity: 224
I understand the beta. It is evident that it requires some improvements. How soon will the final version be released so I can really work?
Activity: 266
Will there be some video or review of the results of the Asian tour? I want to know how it went and what results were achieved.
Activity: 280
What is this talent development program that will be funded by Globatalent? Who's responsible for it?
Pages:
Jump to: