Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 18. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! How is the Asian tour going? What is the audience of the events interested in? What are the strengths of the project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do the participants of the presale have the opportunity to invest in the project on the crowdsale?
Activity: 196
Tell me the current rate for the GBT against the dollar. Everything will start very soon.

1GBT = 0.07 USD.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Tell me the current rate for the GBT against the dollar. Everything will start very soon.
Activity: 294
At this stage, is there a chance to receive bonuses when investing?
Yes, right now you can get a 15% bonus. Click here: https://globatalent.com/
Activity: 126
At this stage, is there a chance to receive bonuses when investing?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I like the project, I love all kinds of programs for searching and developing talents in different areas. I even love TV shows on this topic! Sports is interesting, but I’m not very well-versed in it. Hence the question: how can I assess prospects of an athlete who will offer to invest in him on Globatalent? After all, it can be quite difficult to assess prospects at the start of a career.

You are right. Here, you can either rely on intuition or carefully study all information that is available about an athlete and draw conclusions. Apparently, there will be provided a lot of information, so that investors don’t buy "a pig in a poke".
Well, for example, what will be available to me?

A player himself will make his CV and provide a plan for his development, as well as a detailed investment plan, from which it will be clear what can be expected. You can also check his previous achievements and results (don’t forget that the blockchain let this all be successfully implemented). As an example, I recommend you read to this article and begin to plan your investments: https://globatalent.com/baskonia-alaves-group-agree-to-tokenize-every-asset-on-globatalent-platform
Oh, cool! So, in fact, we can already see the start of Globatalent?
Well, yes. If we take the current results, we have the beta version of the platform, the community, strong supporters and a great team, and there are athletes whose prospects allow investors to work. The only thing’s left is a small step on the results of the crowdsale and the implementation of the platform!
This all let us say that the project is coming to the finish line. When is the launch of the platform scheduled?
Activity: 14
Good day, guys!
Looks very absorbing!
Irreproachable website, interesting idea!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I like the project, I love all kinds of programs for searching and developing talents in different areas. I even love TV shows on this topic! Sports is interesting, but I’m not very well-versed in it. Hence the question: how can I assess prospects of an athlete who will offer to invest in him on Globatalent? After all, it can be quite difficult to assess prospects at the start of a career.

You are right. Here, you can either rely on intuition or carefully study all information that is available about an athlete and draw conclusions. Apparently, there will be provided a lot of information, so that investors don’t buy "a pig in a poke".

A player himself will make his CV and provide a plan for his development, as well as a detailed investment plan, from which it will be clear what can be expected. You can also check his previous achievements and results (don’t forget that the blockchain let this all be successfully implemented). As an example, I recommend you read to this article and begin to plan your investments: https://globatalent.com/baskonia-alaves-group-agree-to-tokenize-every-asset-on-globatalent-platform
Well, yes. If we take the current results, we have the beta version of the platform, the community, strong supporters and a great team, and there are athletes whose prospects allow investors to work. The only thing’s left is a small step on the results of the crowdsale and the implementation of the platform!
Activity: 115
How much is the minimum purchase amount on the crowdsale? 

Activity: 154

Activity: 7
Hey, fellows. Their idea is rather engaging in my mind! Responsive results, blameless idea.

Activity: 140
This hasn’t been done before - and without blockchain it wasn’t possible, giving Globatalent center stage for the new age of sports.
Guys, has the project’s ICO appeared in any ICO ratings? How can one understand that the project is one of the best?
How many sportsmen can project accept? What if thousands of athletes and teams come to raise funds? The usage of selection system will be unavoidable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It’s a popular tendency nowadays when venture capital enters good projects, but the rights and opportunities of small, ordinary investors aren’t clear. Isnt there a conflict? I mean, in case of Globatalent.
Pages:
Jump to: