Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 16. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How will the funds received from the transactions that are made on the platform be spent? Will you create a fund, or will they be used to meet the staff costs?
Activity: 13
Seems great plan!
Good website, classy business.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can an athlete return the funds invested in him / her and pay off the contracts with investors ahead of time? Can they restructure or change the terms?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will Globatalent conduct any tournaments among investors? Maybe some contests or bets?
Activity: 364
Tell me what soft and hard caps were established?

The figures are 15 and 35 million dollars respectively. Soft cap has been collected already!
Activity: 364
Tell me what soft and hard caps were established?
Activity: 406
Give information on the GBT price!!!
The current price is 0,07$. Bonuses are available.
Activity: 11
I like the construct of this business!
Impeccably design, very nice project, cerebral logo!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Give information on the GBT price!!!
Activity: 238
I watched the first matches of the World Cup and realized that such sport can be very expensive!)) I have an extremely greedy and self-serving interest in the platform and the investments that are offered here. Tell us how the profit will be generated?
At first, you invest in the project by purchasing the GBT tokens. Then the platform will offer you cooperation with athletes (you can already try the beta version and understand how everything happens), among which you can choose who to cooperate with. Then you will get interaction terms from an athlete, that has initially provided his plan of development.
Will I be able to draw up my investment plan?

You will be able to draw it up and then establish it with the smart contract! You will understand the terms, conditions and yield to your investments/income.
I've dealt with questionable forex projects before... How can I be sure of its reliability, if we are talking about medium- and long-term investment?
Everything will be established in the blockchain, so no one could make any hidden changes. Such way of concluding a contract will be as stringent as a legally certified contract. This is Globatalent’s modern solution from for such a large market.
Good! Will I be able to dispose of my investments before the smart contract expires?
Activity: 294
I watched the first matches of the World Cup and realized that such sport can be very expensive!)) I have an extremely greedy and self-serving interest in the platform and the investments that are offered here. Tell us how the profit will be generated?
At first, you invest in the project by purchasing the GBT tokens. Then the platform will offer you cooperation with athletes (you can already try the beta version and understand how everything happens), among which you can choose who to cooperate with. Then you will get interaction terms from an athlete, that has initially provided his plan of development.

You will be able to draw it up and then establish it with the smart contract! You will understand the terms, conditions and yield to your investments/income.
I've dealt with questionable forex projects before... How can I be sure of its reliability, if we are talking about medium- and long-term investment?
Everything will be established in the blockchain, so no one could make any hidden changes. Such way of concluding a contract will be as stringent as a legally certified contract. This is Globatalent’s modern solution from for such a large market.
Activity: 12
Looks great idea! Blameless vision, really good idea!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 173
What is the minimum amount of a purchase on the crowdsale?

Activity: 93
Are there similar projects in the world? Maybe someone tried to make something similar in the past? Without blockchain, of course.

Activity: 378
Can I already get acquainted with the smart contract of the project? Is the contract on settlement between an athlete and investors ready?
Pages:
Jump to: