Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 15. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How much money does the project plan to attract to its platform in the coming years? Will it be millions or billions?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
That’s an interesting project. I’ve tried working with the platform and signed up there. Now I have a whole portfolio. Tell me how it all works?

You choose athletes or teams that you think have good prospects. Get acquainted with their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans is provided. Then you invest in those who seem to you the most promising.
What is the approximate amount of investment?
Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on their ambitions and sports. For teams, everything is more expensive.

And it's up to me to decide how much I can invest, right? There is no limit on the amount of investment?

Currently no. The only limitation is the total amount of funds attracted by an athlete or a team. Do not miss the opportunity to invest in a project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007956040506400768
Wonderful! I can always check how much an investment portfolio is worth, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
That’s an interesting project. I’ve tried working with the platform and signed up there. Now I have a whole portfolio. Tell me how it all works?

You choose athletes or teams that you think have good prospects. Get acquainted with their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans is provided. Then you invest in those who seem to you the most promising.
Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on their ambitions and sports. For teams, everything is more expensive.

And it's up to me to decide how much I can invest, right? There is no limit on the amount of investment?

Currently no. The only limitation is the total amount of funds attracted by an athlete or a team. Do not miss the opportunity to invest in a project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007956040506400768

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I think this is a breakthrough in the world of sports, so far support for sports players or sports clubs can only be obtained from a company. but with decentralized sports, the opportunities of ordinary people to participate in providing financial support and gaining financial advantage from such support become even greater. especially if sportsmen or sports clubs have the potential for a bright future, would be very proud to be part of the journey
Activity: 19
It is a crypto trade is very good!
Seamless plan, certain website.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 644
How much money is allocated for the bounty campaign?

You can check in bounty how much percentage they allocated for the Bounty, sometime nobody will answer your questions because this thread is for the main discussion are else better to ask for bounty manager.
Activity: 378
Will something be spent on attracting partners?
This is planned, but the exact amount is unknown so far. We will find everything out soon)
Activity: 156
Will something be spent on attracting partners?
Activity: 17
Hi, team!
Looks great project!
Impeccably logo, very nice vision!
Activity: 170
About 3% of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 157
Has the tokensale been successfully ended?
Activity: 238
What kinds of athletes will be able to work with Globatalent? What kinds of sports are your priority? Or is all that determined by the trust of investors?
Activity: 10
Hello, team!
remarkable sales fees. Arguable plan, impeccably idea!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Really I was impressed by the structure of Globatalent developers as team Olympians, the former player of Barcelona and also professionals of Blockchain enter! I have personally very great expectations on the project!
Pages:
Jump to: