Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 30. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
i dont wanna exaggerate but right now cryptocurrency is not trusted and its rates r going down. It’s hard to evaluate all the investment risks and invest in even successful projects. Do u guys think u can fight through it?
I dont get what is bothering u actually. Rates? it grew 220% within a year. Lack of trust? All the protectors of traditional systems said everything they had to say and shut up. Right now we see how well known people slowing show the interest in the cryptocurrency and take part in crypto projects. Dont be looking for negative, Globatalent is doing just fine
Okay! But it’s obvious that  crypto news are not the best now
have a look at Globatalent pre-sale results. Crowd sale is just around the corner, but they already have reached half of the hard cap. They would reach it if they thought it was useless. They should keep up the good work!
what if the crypto rates continue going down?
what’s the point of thinking «what if»? Globatalent has a promising  highly evaluated business idea and tens of thousands of people are ready to support it. They should start working
fair enough. I wonder what time period can be considered illustrative and what triggers would u name?
Activity: 14
What’s the  price for GBT during ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i dont wanna exaggerate but right now cryptocurrency is not trusted and its rates r going down. It’s hard to evaluate all the investment risks and invest in even successful projects. Do u guys think u can fight through it?
I dont get what is bothering u actually. Rates? it grew 220% within a year. Lack of trust? All the protectors of traditional systems said everything they had to say and shut up. Right now we see how well known people slowing show the interest in the cryptocurrency and take part in crypto projects. Dont be looking for negative, Globatalent is doing just fine
have a look at Globatalent pre-sale results. Crowd sale is just around the corner, but they already have reached half of the hard cap. They would reach it if they thought it was useless. They should keep up the good work!
what’s the point of thinking «what if»? Globatalent has a promising  highly evaluated business idea and tens of thousands of people are ready to support it. They should start working
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Will the platform collaborate with some football academies on a permanent basis?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How large is the reserve fund?
It will cover a half of the total number.
How large is the reserve fund?
Activity: 266
Globatalent offers us a scheme, which is similar to the work of athletes’ agents or managers, I think. Only here, there's nothing else to do after making an investment, right?))
Activity: 406
It would be great if the funds invested in a team or an athlete can be insured... Is it possible?
Activity: 238
Who will help athletes to make the right choice? Will there be some sort of selection system on the platform?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
When will the crowdsale begin? I’m too late for the pre-sale.(
All will happen in June, between 18 and 30.
Impatiently waiting for it, Globatalent is a very lucrative project, when almost all ICOs have difficulty reaching softcap, Globatalent has already reached more than $ 17 million.
Activity: 266
All will happen in June, between 18 and 30.
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
How do the creators of Globatalent plan to form and link the quite long and complicated system of interaction with the athletes, all the financial flows and communication? As for me, it is gigabytes of information that will constantly move in the network. That’s a very complex system.

The platform solves this issue. It is built considering these features. The platform architecture includes several levels of work. At the initial stage the generation of smart contracts in the Ethereum network and tokens takes place, which are sent to the work of an athlete under the terms of another smart contract.

It’s getting more and more complicated) Fraudsters will try to do something about it(
GlobaPlayers will also be traded on exchanges. This will ensure their convertibility and market attractiveness. It will be easier to fight with fraud together with exchanges.

Besides all this, are there any other tools for work?
There are utilities and tools for users. This may include various wallets and additional applications. These are services for a professional approach to business.
And what will be available for work here? Is there an analytical tool?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How do the creators of Globatalent plan to form and link the quite long and complicated system of interaction with the athletes, all the financial flows and communication? As for me, it is gigabytes of information that will constantly move in the network. That’s a very complex system.

The platform solves this issue. It is built considering these features. The platform architecture includes several levels of work. At the initial stage the generation of smart contracts in the Ethereum network and tokens takes place, which are sent to the work of an athlete under the terms of another smart contract.

It’s getting more and more complicated) Fraudsters will try to do something about it(
GlobaPlayers will also be traded on exchanges. This will ensure their convertibility and market attractiveness. It will be easier to fight with fraud together with exchanges.

Besides all this, are there any other tools for work?
There are utilities and tools for users. This may include various wallets and additional applications. These are services for a professional approach to business.
Pages:
Jump to: