Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 28. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How big is the funding for the bounty campaign?
About 3% of the total number of tokens. Actually, it is quite enough for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
How big is the funding for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
how many tokens are gonna be issued?
850 million. U can see the way it’s allocated in the whitepaper
So are they going to burn the remaining unsold token? do they have exchange listing already? Fifa wold cup is coming i'm sure everyone here is waiting for a major announcement, I hope the mvp platform will release already.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
i’ve heard that u gonna have resevred tokens… How many exactly? What’s the purpose?
Around 50% of tokens are gonna be reserved. they gonna let us know the purpose later, i think it’s allocated for operational purposes.
Activity: 280
i’ve heard that u gonna have resevred tokens… How many exactly? What’s the purpose?
Activity: 350
850 million. U can see the way it’s allocated in the whitepaper
Who is going to be in charge of sportsmen selection and providing the info about them? I’ve tested ur beta version, Is that right that any sportsman can simply register in there? What is he gonna be rated?
talking about project development, what has been done so far? can u say that the project is gonna be launched no matter what?
Activity: 140
I dont see any info about my fav CEO… where is Sunil? what is he working on?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
are there any restrictions for investing in Globatalent? Can Chinese residents or Singaporeans participate?
Activity: 116
why do u think it is complicated to make money on sports? it’s not a big deal to bet right now. What makes Gobatalent better for average people? Same sports, same adrenaline!

Globatalent makes professional sports decentralized, especially it’s key areas  such as new and famous sportsmen  career development. It has nothing to do with bookmakers. You dont bet on match, set or time scores, but on the sportsman and team development. the approach is different 

i prefer to see the results fast)
Up to u. But i’m sure u gonna like betting on the sportsman development and then see the way he grows and ur assets grow too
how is it regulated? it looks like a very long process… u can just guess in this case(

Smart-contracts control it all so there is no problem. You will get dividends  from the money the sportsman makes which is set beforehand so u know the amount of money u gonna earn
are u gonna have something like a personal account for it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
why do u think it is complicated to make money on sports? it’s not a big deal to bet right now. What makes Gobatalent better for average people? Same sports, same adrenaline!

Globatalent makes professional sports decentralized, especially it’s key areas  such as new and famous sportsmen  career development. It has nothing to do with bookmakers. You dont bet on match, set or time scores, but on the sportsman and team development. the approach is different 

Up to u. But i’m sure u gonna like betting on the sportsman development and then see the way he grows and ur assets grow too
how is it regulated? it looks like a very long process… u can just guess in this case(

Smart-contracts control it all so there is no problem. You will get dividends  from the money the sportsman makes which is set beforehand so u know the amount of money u gonna earn

Activity: 266
Does it turn out that the price of my tokens invested in the team will change constantly depending on its results? Is this kinda exchange principle?
Activity: 280
How much will it take to develop the platform? I mean the software
This is the biggest expenditure item – 30%
Pages:
Jump to: