Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 33. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How will the investments of ecosystem participants be protected? can there be any insurance schemes?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can we discuss individual conditions of a large investment on the presale with the creators?
Yes, the team is always open for interaction: [email protected]
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Can we discuss individual conditions of a large investment on the presale with the creators?
Activity: 322
Globatalent promises to make its project very rich in emotions and events
giving fans the opportunity to not only worry about their favorites, but also to invest in their future will raise the participation of ordinary people in professional sports to a new level.
How did the developers implement the mechanism for ordinary investors?

Through the benefits of blockchain, transparency, affordable ways of investing and global scale! Already now the project covers all continents: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1000118082642333696
Let's say I transferred money to an athlete.
How will the platform earn dividends, so I could do the same?

It’s better to say that it’s your investment object who will earn
I mean an athlete or a team
and you will get profit from his fees, which he will receive for his work
payments can take several years, which makes the scheme very attractive

I hope I help only an athlete or a team?
You are 97% right!
Almost all funds go to an athlete and only 2-3% for the development of the platform and the entire project this is justified by the goals!

Will ordinary investors participate in the decision on the prospects of an athlete or a team?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
giving fans the opportunity to not only worry about their favorites, but also to invest in their future will raise the participation of ordinary people in professional sports to a new level.

Through the benefits of blockchain, transparency, affordable ways of investing and global scale! Already now the project covers all continents: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1000118082642333696

You are 97% right!
Almost all funds go to an athlete and only 2-3% for the development of the platform and the entire project this is justified by the goals!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Give a direct link for investing in Globatalent?
Activity: 210
The project is supported by steep stars of world importance.
What exactly do they highlight in it? What attracts them?
judging by the events, the growth of the audience, activity in the networks, Globatalent held another successful month. what are the plans and intentions of the company's management now?
Definitely a month can be called saturated.
The key event is the ending of the presale.
Already collected more than 15 million dollars. It's nice to see that the platform is developing in accordance with the plans and is positively perceived by the community, as well as by new partners

I do not often look at the project page, although I have already invested. what sports partners do Globatalent have?
Of the last official statements of Basckonia, the basketball club. even more important is the moment that behind the club is the working mechanism for finding and developing talents. the club has good infrastructure

It turns out that even before the launch of the platform, the working mechanisms of the project are created, to which investors count?
Developers do not sit still. I think that in the near future we can learn about some other partnerships. I'm constantly monitoring the pre-sale investment bar and I'm happy about how it is increasing)) Maybe the big investors are just entering the project, I think)
Activity: 196
judging by the events, the growth of the audience, activity in the networks, Globatalent held another successful month. what are the plans and intentions of the company's management now?
Already collected more than 15 million dollars. It's nice to see that the platform is developing in accordance with the plans and is positively perceived by the community, as well as by new partners

I do not often look at the project page, although I have already invested. what sports partners do Globatalent have?
Of the last official statements of Basckonia, the basketball club. even more important is the moment that behind the club is the working mechanism for finding and developing talents. the club has good infrastructure

It turns out that even before the launch of the platform, the working mechanisms of the project are created, to which investors count?
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Are you ready for World Cup 2018 the biggest football game?
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: