Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 31. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How do the creators of Globatalent plan to form and link the quite long and complicated system of interaction with the athletes, all the financial flows and communication? As for me, it is gigabytes of information that will constantly move in the network. That’s a very complex system.

The platform solves this issue. It is built considering these features. The platform architecture includes several levels of work. At the initial stage the generation of smart contracts in the Ethereum network and tokens takes place, which are sent to the work of an athlete under the terms of another smart contract.

It’s getting more and more complicated) Fraudsters will try to do something about it(
GlobaPlayers will also be traded on exchanges. This will ensure their convertibility and market attractiveness. It will be easier to fight with fraud together with exchanges.

Besides all this, are there any other tools for work?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How do the creators of Globatalent plan to form and link the quite long and complicated system of interaction with the athletes, all the financial flows and communication? As for me, it is gigabytes of information that will constantly move in the network. That’s a very complex system.

The platform solves this issue. It is built considering these features. The platform architecture includes several levels of work. At the initial stage the generation of smart contracts in the Ethereum network and tokens takes place, which are sent to the work of an athlete under the terms of another smart contract.

It’s getting more and more complicated) Fraudsters will try to do something about it(
GlobaPlayers will also be traded on exchanges. This will ensure their convertibility and market attractiveness. It will be easier to fight with fraud together with exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 224
When are u planning to unblock early investors tokens? dont u think it might damage the rates in the future?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The crowd sale is just around the corner. how long is it gonna be on for? where should i register?
June 18-30:  https://globatalent.com/pre-sale
Activity: 364
The crowd sale is just around the corner. how long is it gonna be on for? where should i register?
Where should i check the info about the team? i saw some new people joined, but there are so many fakes online((
Activity: 266
I’ve heard that the prototype is going to be released in the second quarter of 2018. How is it going so far?
There was an article showing all April results. Are u gonna post the same one for May 2018? A lot of things happened and some goals were achieved this month
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When are advisors going to get their tokens?
They r gonna get 20% in 2 months then 20% every month
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
When are advisors going to get their tokens?
Activity: 294
i see that this project uses a good approach for attracting the investors. I’d like to understand what i will get if i invest today? I’m an ordinary person, not a huge  investor
That’s true, Globatalent has a very convenient, transparent and profitable system for all the investors. Right now u can get some bonuses and get tokens for free. There is bounty program, airdrop, pre-sale and crowd sale bonuses, referral program as well
awesome! how much do i have to invest at least?
Before the pre-sale is over u have to invest at least 7 eth. You can participate in other programs as well. U can learn about all the bonuses and register right here: https://globatalent.com/whitelist
Okay, will do. Later on this token is gonna be listed on exchanges?
Yup, but they havent announced it yet. Follow their official Telegram and Twitter accounts to get all the updates. There will be 2 kinds of tokens listed GBT and GlobaPlayer.
What the other tokens are for? How many are they going to release?
i see that this project uses a good approach for attracting the investors. I’d like to understand what i will get if i invest today? I’m an ordinary person, not a huge  investor
That’s true, Globatalent has a very convenient, transparent and profitable system for all the investors. Right now u can get some bonuses and get tokens for free. There is bounty program, airdrop, pre-sale and crowd sale bonuses, referral program as well
Before the pre-sale is over u have to invest at least 7 eth. You can participate in other programs as well. U can learn about all the bonuses and register right here: https://globatalent.com/whitelist
Yup, but they havent announced it yet. Follow their official Telegram and Twitter accounts to get all the updates. There will be 2 kinds of tokens listed GBT and GlobaPlayer.
Pages:
Jump to: