Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 49. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
is the ICO already over?
  nope, only the second stage is over. the third and last one starts soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
is the ICO already over?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Investments in sportsmen that brings you dividends in a long term run is a uniq opportunities for average people today. Can you tell me how you made it happen?
Actually sports agents has been always working this way but it’s a relatively small group of experts. Globatalent is able to help anybody to do it. The platform provides the opportunities that make it as easy as doing shopping

Good. Glad it’s available for average people but how can you make it work?
It’s based on mobile platform. They will be able to earn money without that much effort and completely securely. The investment process is automatic and very simple due to smart contracts system and blockchain
Can return my investment or sell it afterwards?
Activity: 364
Investments in sportsmen that brings you dividends in a long term run is a uniq opportunities for average people today. Can you tell me how you made it happen?
Actually sports agents has been always working this way but it’s a relatively small group of experts. Globatalent is able to help anybody to do it. The platform provides the opportunities that make it as easy as doing shopping

It’s based on mobile platform. They will be able to earn money without that much effort and completely securely. The investment process is automatic and very simple due to smart contracts system and blockchain

Activity: 364
I like that the Globatalent platform will be responsible for ensuring and applying all obligations in fair play and will help create a fair sports industry.
At Globatalent, investments are liquid assets which can be converted at any time in the tokenized economy. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are you going to use funding for getting more partners?

They are planning to use some money for bonuses. That’s a good strategy.
Activity: 294
Are you going to use funding for getting more partners?
Activity: 252
Give me a direct link to invest in Globatalent?
I’s on the official site: https://globatalent.com/pre-sale
Activity: 252
 Give me a direct link to invest in Globatalent?
Activity: 126
There was a discussion with community members on May 3... What results can we already talk about?
Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?

yes, the first investors were really famous people from the sports industry

their trust serves as a proof for the projects’ quality

for example, ACB Professional Basketball Coach Ricard Casas Gurt, more than 27 years in the elite of professional sport
what was his motivation?
there are several reasons, but the main one is that he would like to help beginning athletes and teams that don’t receive adequate funding at the start due to different reasons

all this allows to stabilize the market and provide everyone with more or less equal conditions

this has its own social fairness

other investors also note these motives
All That's great! But an investor is mostly interested in the return on invested funds. How about that?

smart contracts provide comprehensive information about investments and return on them at the start of any sturtup on Globatalent

look at the examples given in the white paper and figure out the approximate amount of investment return.
Activity: 112
Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?

for example, ACB Professional Basketball Coach Ricard Casas Gurt, more than 27 years in the elite of professional sport
what was his motivation?
there are several reasons, but the main one is that he would like to help beginning athletes and teams that don’t receive adequate funding at the start due to different reasons

all this allows to stabilize the market and provide everyone with more or less equal conditions

All That's great! But an investor is mostly interested in the return on invested funds. How about that?

what was his motivation?

what was his motivation?

Pages:
Jump to: