Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 46. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
how much is the minimum restriction on investment in the project?
1500 GBT, it’s equal to 105 $
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
how much is the minimum restriction on investment in the project?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This looks quite ambitious. I wonder how the project is developing now.
Merit: 100
are there any geographical restrictions on investment on Globatalent? Can US citizens participate?
Who will search, select, provide information about future stars? Or they will apply by themselves, and someone will carry out their screening?
Activity: 224
how much has been done so far in terms of project’s future plans? I would you like to see percentage, for example.
Activity: 252
I have heard that it is planned to create a token reserve... How big will it be?
Activity: 350
hello everyone!

i am impressed by Globatalent as a business idea

however, I want to know what it creates and what difficulties for its customers eliminates the project

without a clear approach in this respect, it can hardly expect to develop…
talking globally, Globatalent decentralizes professional sports, its key directions – the development of new members, stars, and it also helps in career development

all financial flows in the sports industry depend on state subsidies and grants, as well as donations

this is a huge obstacle for talented athletes at the beginning of their careers
Usually this is the case

and athletes are looking for sponsors, though they could simply post information about themselves on Globatalent

the result would be understandable for all participants, and the rules of the game – determined in advance
what criteria, indicators or actions will be stipulated and approved and in what form?
the form is “smart contracts”

there are no problems with their implementation

they will fix the future deductions from earnings of an athlete or a team in favor of an investor
Please, give me a link or an example of such work format. I would like to estimate percentage and amounts)
Activity: 210
hello everyone!

however, I want to know what it creates and what difficulties for its customers eliminates the project

talking globally, Globatalent decentralizes professional sports, its key directions – the development of new members, stars, and it also helps in career development

all financial flows in the sports industry depend on state subsidies and grants, as well as donations

Usually this is the case

and athletes are looking for sponsors, though they could simply post information about themselves on Globatalent

the result would be understandable for all participants, and the rules of the game – determined in advance
what criteria, indicators or actions will be stipulated and approved and in what form?
the form is “smart contracts”

there are no problems with their implementation

they will fix the future deductions from earnings of an athlete or a team in favor of an investor
hello everyone!

Usually this is the case

hello everyone!

Usually this is the case

hello everyone!

hello everyone!

Activity: 336
How many tokens are you planning to generate?
850 million. You can find the distribution in the project’s white paper.
Activity: 112
How many tokens are you planning to generate?
How are u going to protect users’ personal data within the eco system? If u intend to work with this info you better have trustworthy security system
Activity: 364
Activity: 294
What is the price for GBT during ICO?
Activity: 406
What API is gonna be used by the platform? Open or closed one? Are you going to accept new external developments?
Pages:
Jump to: