Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 47. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What part of the raised funds the developers will allocate for the development of the project?
16% of the fees will be used just for these purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What part of the raised funds the developers will allocate for the development of the project?
Activity: 266
What is the role of Globaplayer on the platform? What makes it different from GBT?
Activity: 15
Very interesting concept. It's gonna be cool to see how you get other major stars to adopt this idea. Best of luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How can average person invest in professional sports? People usually can hardly tell the difference between sports and have no idea about rules. You are talking about investing in it. How?
They expect sports fans to join the project and invest first. They know it inside out. They can invest even small amounts in their favorite clubs, teams and players so they will get profit later on
Let’s say I transferred some money to the sportsman. What’s next? How is the platform going to make even more money so I’ll get my dividends?
The sportsman is going to make money. You will get your profit from his fees. Potentially you will keep getting it for several years
Is my investment going to be used for sportsmen development only?
That’s Globaltalent main condition. All the money is used for the sportsman and only 2-3% for platform development. You will be able to check all the expenses any time
Can you give me an example of what I should be focused on when i’m figuring out if the team or a player has a lot of potential?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How can average person invest in professional sports? People usually can hardly tell the difference between sports and have no idea about rules. You are talking about investing in it. How?
They expect sports fans to join the project and invest first. They know it inside out. They can invest even small amounts in their favorite clubs, teams and players so they will get profit later on
Let’s say I transferred some money to the sportsman. What’s next? How is the platform going to make even more money so I’ll get my dividends?
The sportsman is going to make money. You will get your profit from his fees. Potentially you will keep getting it for several years
That’s Globaltalent main condition. All the money is used for the sportsman and only 2-3% for platform development. You will be able to check all the expenses any time
Activity: 224
When I was reading about this project I couldnt help it, it looks so much like Kickstarter. Any gifted sportsman can start over his career several times. Is it the way it is?
Activity: 196
I saw airdrop terms and conditions somewhere. Cant find a link…
Here u go https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/992375837931507714. Subscribe to get the news
Activity: 126
I saw airdrop terms and conditions somewhere. Cant find a link…
Activity: 378
can someone tell if there were any attempts to implement something similar on centralized systems?
Activity: 406
who will search, select and provide information about new athletes and participants?
there should be some kind of resume, profile…
Activity: 224
Tell us what the creators have already developed? What has been done so far?
is Globatalent going to partner up and development with other blockchain projects?
not necessarily from the sports industry
are there any geographical restrictions on investment on the Globatalent platform? is everything for everyone?
Activity: 350
Globatalent is actively promoting its approach to monetizing the participation of ordinary people in professional sports. It’s a good company, considering that it has attracted such outstanding and nice people: https://www.tedxamposta.com/anna What exactly will Globatalent solve or add to the modern sports industry?
it will decentralize professional sports, open up more opportunities for beginners, teams, as well as for those who will have faced with the need to restart their careers

the level of professional sports democratization can be called global
It seems so from the outside. What will investors get by investing in “dark horses” in the world of sports?
investing is always risky

you can find more about this in the white paper of the project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/992739481987018752

Globatalent is also going to to minimize them for customers

well, and the future income in professional sports is achieved due to a wide number of opportunities: performances on television, advertising, cash prizes, etc..
There is only one question left – the credibility of the system…
they apply the most advanced solution for today – the blockchain, which won’t impugn the honesty and openness of system’s participants

along with the development of new technologies, innovative IT products, financial processes, the decentralized financial settlement system has been developed and recognized
Pages:
Jump to: