Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 50. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Where is the company registered? I heard that it’s not Europe, though it worked there.
Activity: 210
Tell us more about how the talent developing program, which will be financed by Globatalent, will be created and developed?
Activity: 364
I have heard that some of the collected money will be allocated to the co-founders. How much?
20% will be allocated to co-founders.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Tell me plz, are there conditions available for Paralympic athletes on GLobatalent? They can achieve a lot, too!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I have heard that some of the collected money will be allocated to the co-founders. How much?
Activity: 238
Will Globatalent create any of its infrastructure projects or conduct their tournaments to identify future stars?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
And how we can get profit if we will invest in sportsman? Or this just only charity? Investors must have profit.
Activity: 280
How will the funds received from transactions made on the platform be spent?
tell me, will there be any sports insurance on the base on the platform in case athletes cant continue their careers? Sport is pretty hard work!
Activity: 112
I got acquainted with the terms of the project.
but I didn’t really understand how exactly everything will be made - all these payments, fees and so on. can u give a simple example, using which one can evaluate in stages how is investment going and how will the investor get income?
OK! one can give a relatively simple example, so you will understand it.
let's take a beginning racer who already has his first successes at the age of 17-18 years and is considered to be promising ‘cause he achieves fairly stable results in his league in the first five and has podiums.
it often happens that such athletes and their families do not have enough money to finance progress, accommodation and additional training. at the same time, the costs will only increase
i got the point. what’s next?
such a racer can make the budget necessary for him to move to a new level in his career. let it be 150k dollars. In professional sports, you can pretty accurately calculate starting with which level the athlete will receive sponsorship contracts and what profit will be made.
let’s say our racer will need 4-5 years.
quite free choice of conditions. but let’s say it's so... what's next?
then the rider creates his personal account on Globatalent, announces an offer to his investors, for example, 25% of future income in exchange for investments into himself at a rate of $500k.
investors will analyze the previous results and provide the necessary amount of funds. let’s say there will be 2000  investors
OK! And then our racer simply pays out the prize money according to the obligations taken on?
Activity: 392
but I didn’t really understand how exactly everything will be made - all these payments, fees and so on. can u give a simple example, using which one can evaluate in stages how is investment going and how will the investor get income?
let's take a beginning racer who already has his first successes at the age of 17-18 years and is considered to be promising ‘cause he achieves fairly stable results in his league in the first five and has podiums.
it often happens that such athletes and their families do not have enough money to finance progress, accommodation and additional training. at the same time, the costs will only increase
such a racer can make the budget necessary for him to move to a new level in his career. let it be 150k dollars. In professional sports, you can pretty accurately calculate starting with which level the athlete will receive sponsorship contracts and what profit will be made.
then the rider creates his personal account on Globatalent, announces an offer to his investors, for example, 25% of future income in exchange for investments into himself at a rate of $500k.
investors will analyze the previous results and provide the necessary amount of funds. let’s say there will be 2000  investors
Activity: 322
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 294
what’s  the deference between  the amounts of the soft и hard caps of the project?
they are 15 and 35 million dollars. the difference is 20 millions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
what’s  the deference between  the amounts of the soft и hard caps of the project?
Please answer this question on May 3: what made cool and rich sportsmen and world-known celebrities like Luis Suarez be invest in the project? What do they consider to be promising?
Pages:
Jump to: