Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 56. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! What kind of problems does Globatalent solve? Today everything in sports looks all right. There are no problems neither with zeros in stars’ contracts, nor with the audience involved in process. There are billions of both people and dollars in the industry!
The point is that sport is centralized. All financial flows in the field of sports development depend on state or sponsor subsidies and grants, as well as donations. This is a huge problem for talented athletes at the beginning of their careers. For many outstanding athletes of the path is closed since they can't pass the initial stages of development.
But there are huge profits! And as soon as there are more or less eminent sponsors!
The income of sports clubs and athletes, which they can allocate for their progress and development, comes only after they achieve some success and titles. Income arises from performances on television, advertising, cash prizes and other sources, that are connected to the sport indirectly. It turns out that one must first achieve significant success in order to receive funds for development.
can Globatalent offer this?
Activity: 238
Very interesting company, the scope of which will attract all of its users! it is a very significant . I'm sure the company will achieve great results! Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! What kind of problems does Globatalent solve? Today everything in sports looks all right. There are no problems neither with zeros in stars’ contracts, nor with the audience involved in process. There are billions of both people and dollars in the industry!
The point is that sport is centralized. All financial flows in the field of sports development depend on state or sponsor subsidies and grants, as well as donations. This is a huge problem for talented athletes at the beginning of their careers. For many outstanding athletes of the path is closed since they can't pass the initial stages of development.
But there are huge profits! And as soon as there are more or less eminent sponsors!
The income of sports clubs and athletes, which they can allocate for their progress and development, comes only after they achieve some success and titles. Income arises from performances on television, advertising, cash prizes and other sources, that are connected to the sport indirectly. It turns out that one must first achieve significant success in order to receive funds for development.
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Guys, is there a bounty?

Of course, there is. We invite you to participate!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guys, is there a bounty?
Activity: 364
How much of raised funds the developers will allocate for the development of the project?

16% will be allocated right for this issue!
Activity: 168
How much of raised funds the developers will allocate for the development of the project?
Activity: 280
What discount did they manage to collect on the presale? Did they achieve the established goals?
Check the official website globatalent.com! The have Already surpassed the soft-cap!))
How will the personal data of ecosystem members be protected? After all there will be a lot of information in the system.
Activity: 406
What kind of API will the platform use? The open or the closed one? Do you plan to give third parties an opportunity to make developments on the platform’s basis?
Activity: 294
What discount did they manage to collect on the presale? Did they achieve the established goals?
What is the role of Globaplayer on the platform? Isn’t it the main token?
Why did the developers choose Ethereum as the basis of the project? Were there any alternatives?
Activity: 476
This must be a promising & good to invest company that we should all joined. Thanks I'm part of this team. I wish you good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How can a professional sport become open to anybody? And if he has very little money, will such investment be interesting for the platform and for a professional athlete or club? All this raises a lot of questions!

Sports fans from all over the world will be able to invest even small amounts of money in their favorite clubs and athletes, linking themselves to their future fees. Although there will be certain restrictions, I think.

If I invest this way, what do I invest in through an athlete?
You invest in profit from player transfers, cash prizes and athletes’ fees, profit from selling tickets to competitions, contracts of players and clubs on television and any other income received by clubs and athletes.

Will it really help athletes?
The Globatalent platform will significantly reduce clubs’ expenses on new players, as clubs will not need to follow the requirements and rules of investment funds. The platform will help young athletes to be in direct contact with their fans and allow them to receive financial assistance to continue their careers.

So, it turns out that every club or professional will have to provide a career plan to investors, right?
Activity: 238
How can a professional sport become open to anybody? And if he has very little money, will such investment be interesting for the platform and for a professional athlete or club? All this raises a lot of questions!

Sports fans from all over the world will be able to invest even small amounts of money in their favorite clubs and athletes, linking themselves to their future fees. Although there will be certain restrictions, I think.

You invest in profit from player transfers, cash prizes and athletes’ fees, profit from selling tickets to competitions, contracts of players and clubs on television and any other income received by clubs and athletes.

The Globatalent platform will significantly reduce clubs’ expenses on new players, as clubs will not need to follow the requirements and rules of investment funds. The platform will help young athletes to be in direct contact with their fans and allow them to receive financial assistance to continue their careers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: