Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 58. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The sports industry is very popular, of course. But for me, as for a person that has nothing to do with sport, the investment interest for projects, that are not directly related to some sporting events, isn’t so obvious. What can be earned in this market for Globatalent’s prospects?
Nowaday sports industry is a billion dollar return for clubs and their owners, it is huge contracts for players, earnings on bets for spectators. This industry and its financial side are huge. Globatalent is right, bringing the latest technology and its product to this world. By the end of 2017, the global sports market generated revenues of about $ 100 billion.
Activity: 238
The sports industry is very popular, of course. But for me, as for a person that has nothing to do with sport, the investment interest for projects, that are not directly related to some sporting events, isn’t so obvious. What can be earned in this market for Globatalent’s prospects?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How many tokens is it planned to issue?
850 million tokens will be issued.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Very nice project DECENTRALIZED SPORTS with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.
Activity: 266
I heard about the airdrop of the project… Give me a link to conditions! I wanna participate.
Activity: 406
In opinion of the project’s managers, who will be a typical investor of Globatalent? Do they have such a portrait?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How many tokens is it planned to issue?
Activity: 266
What was the project’s team doing in the past? Were there such start-ups in their career?
Activity: 280
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 406
Presence of Luis Suarez in this project is great motivation for me. What’s his role?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey everyone! Is this a platform for sport tokenization? Will we create teams, bet, do something else? What’s the point?
Hi! Tokenization will be made, but it isnt necessary to create teams. At least, so far. Globatalent is a sport market where u can invest in globally known idols. Clubs and players can find financing here selling their future rights for income.

How is it possible? Especially in case of future income!  
This investment process was automated due to smart contracts based on blockchain, ensuring fast, transparent and reliable investment method.

What do I receive taking part in such activities?
You become an owner of real sport rights, you can make reliable and profitable transactions, access the income of sportsmen which you could only see on TV in the past, you will receive investment income.

How are they selected? Or can I bet on any of them?
Hey everyone! Is this a platform for sport tokenization? Will we create teams, bet, do something else? What’s the point?
Hi! Tokenization will be made, but it isnt necessary to create teams. At least, so far. Globatalent is a sport market where u can invest in globally known idols. Clubs and players can find financing here selling their future rights for income.

This investment process was automated due to smart contracts based on blockchain, ensuring fast, transparent and reliable investment method.

You become an owner of real sport rights, you can make reliable and profitable transactions, access the income of sportsmen which you could only see on TV in the past, you will receive investment income.

Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I join the questions. Will it be a bet on the player? If he does not make good money, then the investor in the player loses?
Activity: 252
I’ve heard that it’s planned to launch a token reserve… How much will it be?
It will be a half of the total supply – 50%.
I’ve heard that it’s planned to launch a token reserve… How much will it be?
Pages:
Jump to: