Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 59. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
it seems ICO has started, hopefully, all goes well and successful until ICO is finished, hopefully achieve satisfactory results. success is always this project.
the expectation with the ico has already started will be many investors who join in this project so that the future can get maximum results and according to plan.
ICO Globaltalent has not started yet, is still in Presale and softcap has been raised. this is a good project for you to invest because the funding has earned more than 10M USD
the funds have accumulated already a lot and I'm sure future projects can get a lot of support from participants and achieved the target.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
is this project real?
and the project is identical to all sports or just one sport. i just ask sir thanks
Activity: 588
it seems ICO has started, hopefully, all goes well and successful until ICO is finished, hopefully achieve satisfactory results. success is always this project.
the expectation with the ico has already started will be many investors who join in this project so that the future can get maximum results and according to plan.
ICO Globaltalent has not started yet, is still in Presale and softcap has been raised. this is a good project for you to invest because the funding has earned more than 10M USD
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Globatalent and the Baskonia-Alavés Group are delighted to announce that they have reached and signed a sponsorship agreement.
https://globatalent.com/globatalent-and-the-baskonia-alaves-group-are-delighted-to-announce-that-they-have-reached-and-signed-a-sponsorship-agreement
the very good news with such I hope this project can travel seamlessly and smoothly made a great success.
surely we all hope the best of this project, I also sure for the future of this project will surely achieve its success easily, success always for this project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Globatalent and the Baskonia-Alavés Group are delighted to announce that they have reached and signed a sponsorship agreement.
https://globatalent.com/globatalent-and-the-baskonia-alaves-group-are-delighted-to-announce-that-they-have-reached-and-signed-a-sponsorship-agreement
the very good news with such I hope this project can travel seamlessly and smoothly made a great success.
Activity: 98
Activity: 11
Hello DECENTRALIZED SPORTS team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 84
The Turest Entertainment Journey
Stunning network to connect with these sports stars!

wish you have a great success in the industry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back

We’re still in Hong Kong 🇭🇰 at the token 2049 event so if any of you are there and want to meet and talk to Sunil directly - feel free to PM me and i can arrange this for you!

Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/ec0c3281-3eff-42c8-866b-70c1f463c9cc
Luis Suarez – Globatalent Supporter

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 176
I have observed that success percentage of bookmaker-based projects is pretty low. The ones who gave up at the phase of campaign are also a matter, their profit is quite high as they believed that betting will win, if they had the thought of settling with what they obtained from ico; it gives the required answer to the investors anyway.
Activity: 266
This automated investment process thanks to the creation of Smart Contracts using Blockchain technology, ensuring stock trading quickly, safely and reliably. Such a concept allows a lot to attract investors.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Within the scope of the project it is important that not only the athletes but also the clubs be able to sell their profit to the future in order to accumulate the required amount of money. Do not just think of it as football clubs. Globatalent covers all sports branches.
I just checked your website it says site is not secured. I've joined the campaign soim collecting Info's for my posts. Could you please check. Thanks.

what you mean can you tell me detail you mean its not https secure or anything you find bug
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I just checked your website it says site is not secured. I've joined the campaign soim collecting Info's for my posts. Could you please check. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: