Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 54. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Globatalent continues to actively attract new investors and create hype around the project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/990186389286383617  But I would like to raise one question: how does the platform help in case of restarting a sports career... To what extent can it be useful to sports professionals?
This situation is one of the typical for sports and there is a solution in which Globatalent will help a lot. This is a career restart. The approach proposed by the project will be able to discover new professionals.
Do you think that such athletes can get something in the future?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Globatalent continues to actively attract new investors and create hype around the project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/990186389286383617  But I would like to raise one question: how does the platform help in case of restarting a sports career... To what extent can it be useful to sports professionals?
This situation is one of the typical for sports and there is a solution in which Globatalent will help a lot. This is a career restart. The approach proposed by the project will be able to discover new professionals.
Activity: 336
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there any discounts or rewards?
There are some, but they decrease as the ICO develops. Don't miss a moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Are there any discounts or rewards?
Activity: 266
Tell us about plans for marketing and promotion of the platform for the next year or two.
Activity: 266
According to the project managers, who will become a typical investor in Globatalent? Or is the audience planned to be very wide?
Activity: 406
Except Spain, are there any projects related to the teams or sportsmen in the world? I As far as I understand, it’s just  more convenient to start in the Pyrenees?
Activity: 224
Who is responsible for blockchain in the project? Can I learn more about this person (these people)?
Activity: 322
Globatalent is going to answer investors' questions on May 3 !!! This is great news. There is something to ask about. Such closeness to clients and responsiveness make me pleased. Recently, developers have been actively engaged in dialogue - for me this is an indicator of openness.

Good afternoon! Not for you only. There’re already a lot of questions and it’s great that the CEO is going to answer many of them. The most popular ones, probably, will concern the WP of the project!)) In fact, the creators hold much more open events.

For example? I'm not subscribed to the news, but I'm trying to follow the project.

It is better to sign and be the first to know. They’re working with media actively. Now it's interesting that in Spain there is a representative Barcelona Open tennis tournament and the search for talents take place there. This gives an insight into how the talents will be found in the future.

OK! So this is the format of tournaments where future stars can be found?

That's right! Such world stars as Rafa Nadal started with the help of this tournament. I believe that soon we will see new candidates on the Globatalent site.

And can wee already see what the platform and terminal will look like?
Activity: 238
Globatalent is going to answer investors' questions on May 3 !!! This is great news. There is something to ask about. Such closeness to clients and responsiveness make me pleased. Recently, developers have been actively engaged in dialogue - for me this is an indicator of openness.

Good afternoon! Not for you only. There’re already a lot of questions and it’s great that the CEO is going to answer many of them. The most popular ones, probably, will concern the WP of the project!)) In fact, the creators hold much more open events.

For example? I'm not subscribed to the news, but I'm trying to follow the project.

It is better to sign and be the first to know. They’re working with media actively. Now it's interesting that in Spain there is a representative Barcelona Open tennis tournament and the search for talents take place there. This gives an insight into how the talents will be found in the future.

That's right! Such world stars as Rafa Nadal started with the help of this tournament. I believe that soon we will see new candidates on the Globatalent site.

Activity: 224
Can you tell us how much the total supply is?
850 million tokens will be issued.
Can you tell us how much the total supply is?
Activity: 358
The achievement of Globatalent so far due to the hard work of the team and the good promotion of course, also because the participation of investors and other participants
Do I understand correctly that the price of my tokens invested in a team or athlete will constantly change depending on their results?
Pages:
Jump to: