Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 8. (Read 138992 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I used to trade on the stock exchange. Now in the beta I’ve become a "stockholder" of several athletes)) Or I can feel myself like a sports agent. How does it all work? Will tokens be “redeemed” by athletes?
Yeah, it will be something like "repayment" – athletes will return your invested funds and add to this the percentage for using them. After reviewing their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans are stated, you will know when and how much money you will get for your investment.
What is the approximate amount of investment? What amounts are we talking about in relation to one athlete?
Activity: 173
I used to trade on the stock exchange. Now in the beta I’ve become a "stockholder" of several athletes)) Or I can feel myself like a sports agent. How does it all work? Will tokens be “redeemed” by athletes?
Yeah, it will be something like "repayment" – athletes will return your invested funds and add to this the percentage for using them. After reviewing their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans are stated, you will know when and how much money you will get for your investment.
Activity: 170
Activity: 175
How much money will the platform use to find new young athletes?
Activity: 224
How much money does the platform-based project plan to achieve under its management in the coming years? After all, the total investment can be hundreds of millions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would like to know the details of how you managed to attract teams to our platform, which are already on the official website... What do they expect? What do athletes think?
Activity: 406
Does Globatalent attract venture capital investment? Can you disclose information about this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Globatalent offers a successful future to talented athletes, making the sports industry more revolutionary! I do not doubt the success of the project, since it is based on professionals, with extensive experience!
Activity: 336
GlobaTalent is a global market that symbolizes the talent that allows people around the world to invest in their favorite athletes!!!!
Activity: 392
Will some money be spent on attracting partners?

It is planned to use a part of the fees as bonuses for partners. We’ll learn the details later.
Activity: 364
Will some money be spent on attracting partners?
Activity: 116
Investments in athletes with a fairly long payback period is a unique service for investors today. What tools and features made it possible. The financial industry is conservative today.
This is how sports agents have been working, but the project will limit their influence, at least it will offer a full-fledged alternative. With the advent of Globatalent, everyone will get this opportunity. Moreover, this platform gives such opportunities that this work won’t be more difficult than shopping.
Will this all be in the form of complex programs?
The implementation is based on an advanced mobile platform. A modern investment opportunity will be provided, while the main functions are regulated with the capabilities of smart contracts and blockchain technologies.
And what if investor makes a mistake or changes his mind after the investment?
Globatalent offers investments that are liquid assets, and therefore, they can quickly and easily be converted using the platform. And do not forget the possibilities of cryptocurrency.
According to this link, the project is already well-known in Asia: http://icotoday.com/gbt.interview What do investors from this continent say?
Activity: 308
Investments in athletes with a fairly long payback period is a unique service for investors today. What tools and features made it possible. The financial industry is conservative today.
This is how sports agents have been working, but the project will limit their influence, at least it will offer a full-fledged alternative. With the advent of Globatalent, everyone will get this opportunity. Moreover, this platform gives such opportunities that this work won’t be more difficult than shopping.
The implementation is based on an advanced mobile platform. A modern investment opportunity will be provided, while the main functions are regulated with the capabilities of smart contracts and blockchain technologies.
Globatalent offers investments that are liquid assets, and therefore, they can quickly and easily be converted using the platform. And do not forget the possibilities of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
How much money will be spent on the bounty programs in total?
3% is planned to be used for this purpose.
Activity: 238
How much money will be spent on the bounty programs in total?
Pages:
Jump to: