Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 3. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 100
as already known to the members that the globaltalent project has finished selling ico, though not getting the target set by the team continue to work each of them, and all members are impatient with the next news about the success of globaltalen project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer! Engaging idea, impeccable idea, arguable logo.
Activity: 93
The project has an excellent reputation thanks to the quality of the PR and keeping promises. How do the creators assess their current work?
Activity: 390
 ico end The investment process is automated with the help of Smart Contracts that use Blockchain Technology. This ensures token trading in a fast, secure way. and whether there is any recent news about exchange  Huh
Activity: 25
Hello, fellows!
good idea, trust in the future should run by the planned.
Credible results, extraordinary website!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
What is the total coin supply for this project? This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?

There will be a maximum supply of 1 billion GBT tokens.

Globatalent is the blockchain decentralization platform which allows clubs and players to attain funding by selling future revenue rights to fans worldwide
But,to know in detail the advantages of this project, you should read their WP
https://globatalent.com/sport-blockchain/white-paper-Globatalent.pdf
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is the total coin supply for this project? This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Project idea of Globatalent to connect the sports teams, sports players and fans together. By doing so, Globatalent can creating a Win-Win situation every participating party. Players and teams are getting supported, while supporters might get shares for the future success of them. I also like that this project has so many famous supporters around the world like Suarez. I'm very excited for this project and will be following this project.
Activity: 20
I wish good luck for the plan! Amazing job, assured logo,  detailed and profitable plan!
Activity: 406
The sale has ended two days ago
But until now there has been no official announcement about this
How much money has raised,Dev?
And when is the distribution of tokens?

Maybe the wait used to be waiting for the official news from the project team I'm sure that it won't be long any more teams announce it because all it requires a process.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1

we look forward to good news from the team about this all hopefully the distribution will soon run successfully and the results will be obtained also satisfactory to the participants who have joined here.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 322
Good evening, guys.
I got in this business. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan.

All the same I consider that in the future the project and the command will make success in the sphere. It is visible from outside that work nevertheless is conducted and it cannot leave just like that. Soon all work after all will affect the coin price.
Activity: 250
With encryption and blockchain technology, Globatalent offers fans all over the world the ability to invest with their idols on sports.

It is supported by a team of more than 50 years of experience on an international level in Sports Management. They have been involved in Basketball, Tennis, Formula 1, Soccer and in the sports entertainment industry.
Activity: 9
Good evening, guys.
I got in this business. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan.
Activity: 322
With encryption and blockchain technology, Globatalent offers fans all over the world the ability to invest with their idols on sports.
Activity: 25
Greetings, all. good plan, trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I would like to know the details of how you managed to attract teams to our platform, which are already on the official website... What do they expect?
Activity: 57
What is the minimum amount of purchase on the crowdsale?
Activity: 364
How much of the raised money will be allocated to the promotion of the product to the market?
30% of the funds will be used for this purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: