Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 7. (Read 138992 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
They’ve managed to attract more than a million dollars only over the first 24 hours! The team of creators did a great job on the project promotion! Congratulations on such success. Does the community have enough tokens?!))
The crowdsale started better than it was expected. Everyone who registered in the whitelist will be able to buy required amount of the GBT, the rest will be able to do it later – the listing on the exchanges will definitely take place.

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
They’ve managed to attract more than a million dollars only over the first 24 hours! The team of creators did a great job on the project promotion! Congratulations on such success. Does the community have enough tokens?!))

I agree the situation of the market is terrible now. Many ICO postpones their dates because of the fear. But Globatalent has done a great job more than 17 million is a big success and the ICO is still going on
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I have heard that a part of the raised funds will be allocated to the co-founders. What is the amount?

Only 20% will be deducted to the co-founders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have heard that a part of the raised funds will be allocated to the co-founders. What is the amount?
Activity: 42
Hello guys! I wish the idea luck! Acquainted results, really good website.
Activity: 294
How many tokens will be sold?
58% of tokens. Details you can find in the project’s whitepaper.
Activity: 126
 How many tokens will be sold?
Activity: 238
What is the talent development program that will be funded by Globatalent? How many young talents will it have?
Activity: 33
I expect your plan runs successfully! Riveting job, sober business!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 406
How much money does the project plan to achieve on its platform in the coming years? Will it be millions or billions?
Activity: 406
I was impressed with the results of the Asian tour. Do you plan to work in South America?
Activity: 175
How soon will the final version be available, so we can start working seriously?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much money is allocated for financing the bounty campaign?
About 3% of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will some money be used to attract partners?
That is planned, but the exact amount is unknown yet.
Activity: 126
Will some money be used to attract partners?
Activity: 170
I used to trade on the stock exchange. Now in the beta I’ve become a "stockholder" of several athletes)) Or I can feel myself like a sports agent. How does it all work? Will tokens be “redeemed” by athletes?
Yeah, it will be something like "repayment" – athletes will return your invested funds and add to this the percentage for using them. After reviewing their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans are stated, you will know when and how much money you will get for your investment.
What is the approximate amount of investment? What amounts are we talking about in relation to one athlete?
Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on his ambitions and kind of sports. Soon, there will be the first projects, and we will see how it will work out.

OK! The decision on the investment amount is my, right?
Yes, everything is supposed to be so. There may be some restrictions, but only if an athlete sets them. As for the GBT, the minimum is 1500 on the crowdsale.

Good. Will the value of my tokens be evaluated at any point of time? I'll always know how much they cost, right?
Activity: 173
I used to trade on the stock exchange. Now in the beta I’ve become a "stockholder" of several athletes)) Or I can feel myself like a sports agent. How does it all work? Will tokens be “redeemed” by athletes?
Yeah, it will be something like "repayment" – athletes will return your invested funds and add to this the percentage for using them. After reviewing their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans are stated, you will know when and how much money you will get for your investment.
What is the approximate amount of investment? What amounts are we talking about in relation to one athlete?
Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on his ambitions and kind of sports. Soon, there will be the first projects, and we will see how it will work out.

Yes, everything is supposed to be so. There may be some restrictions, but only if an athlete sets them. As for the GBT, the minimum is 1500 on the crowdsale.
Activity: 170

Activity: 173
Pages:
Jump to: