Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 5. (Read 138993 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi team!
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
Activity: 126
I’ve learned about the project not so long ago. I would like to clarify for myself: it will be just a platform in the form of an aggregator of investments and investors or the project has real competence in professional sports and it will help it to develop?
When it comes to collecting investment proposals on the platform, technically the whole system can be called so, but in general the project is designed to decentralize sports, eliminate intermediaries and help young athletes.
Talking about creators’ competence... How can they realize their goals?
Top managers of Globatalent worked in professional sports, where they held serious positions and had notable sports successes. They worked with real teams and athletes, so they are aware of the industry’s problems.
That's good. Because now you can quite often find projects that are simply engaged in collecting and transferring information(
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I’ve learned about the project not so long ago. I would like to clarify for myself: it will be just a platform in the form of an aggregator of investments and investors or the project has real competence in professional sports and it will help it to develop?
When it comes to collecting investment proposals on the platform, technically the whole system can be called so, but in general the project is designed to decentralize sports, eliminate intermediaries and help young athletes.
Top managers of Globatalent worked in professional sports, where they held serious positions and had notable sports successes. They worked with real teams and athletes, so they are aware of the industry’s problems.
Activity: 294
Activity: 406
Do similar projects exist? maybe someone tried to implement anything like this in the past?
Activity: 175
Will the project work on the African continent? It’s an origin of many talents.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
I sustain this project and trust  it must be smash.
A rather interesting approach, very good logo.  Good luck DEVs.
Activity: 28
I like the construction of this project!
Faultless job, interesting project, arguable business!
Activity: 156
Tell use pls more about creation and development of the program of development of talents. Is it possible to support it at the initial stages?
Activity: 238
The concept is very interesting. Can an ordinary investor invest in several athletes at the same time?
Activity: 70
It's interesting to see how we're trying to decentralize everything now. For this project, I'm honestly intrigued by the supports from real athletes, if it is as huge as they claim to be then I believe you guys could do it as long as you guys persevere with it. Good luck, team!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What amount of the funds collected will be spent on promotion of the product in the market?   
30% of the funds are planned to be used for this purpose.
Activity: 122
What amount of the funds collected will be spent on promotion of the product in the market?   
Activity: 53
Hi, fellows. I hope that the project will perform all that has been target.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What is the token price and the min investment amount on the crowdsale?   
7 cents, the minimum is 0.15 Eth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

The price is 0.07 USD and the minimum amount is 0.15 Ether. By the way the bonus is still going on at the moment and you can buy token with 5% bonus. The bonus will finish in 2 days.
Activity: 34
Hi, all.
It looks of this idea will be better in the offing.
Spotless job, absorbing vision, aesthetic idea.
Activity: 121
Pages:
Jump to: