Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 120. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have 1035 dimcoins and 9 tokens and want to sell it.

Price: 0.0105 BTC.

Can use escrow
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Well, I payed 100€ and I got 100 Dimtoken and 10500 Dimcoins. Together they worth 520EUR. Did I just make 420€ profit or did I miss something?

More or less, no one knows till it hits an exchange and you can buy or sell them.

When are they hitting an exchange? are we going to have to wait months or weeks?\

i read anywhere october on major exchanges! so follow XEM price,,,if that will hit, DIM will boom also!
i invest 600$ and now by 3300$ ! Nice!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Well, I payed 100€ and I got 100 Dimtoken and 10500 Dimcoins. Together they worth 520EUR. Did I just make 420€ profit or did I miss something?

More or less, no one knows till it hits an exchange and you can buy or sell them.

When are they hitting an exchange? are we going to have to wait months or weeks?\
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
i'll buy your coins and token as well. if you want to sell pm me.

escrow!
Activity: 423
If anyone wants to sell dimtokens/ coins let me know Im looking to buy PM me and we can talk

i want  to sell my all Dimcoin
27 139.85 dimcoin for 0,13556041BTC
escrow is a must  Wink

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
If anyone wants to sell dimtokens/ coins let me know Im looking to buy PM me and we can talk

Maybe this post below will help.

i got some 8600 dimtoken + dimcoin + 10% and 5% bonus bought by btc total 2.10 btc want to sell all for 2.3 btc.

i will get my coins on the next pay out 08-30. anyone interest please PM. escrow is a must

the total going to be some where more than 9000 dimtoken and some where 1 million dimcoins

anyone interest please PM

But I think aside from bitwonder himself, you can't find much users here who would sell there fortune, unless you buy it on a very nice price.
Activity: 4
Activity: 219
When will DIMCOIN hit exchanges? And which exchanges will accept dimcoin/dimtoken?
Activity: 364
Hi guys!
Tell me plz, I received dimcoins in my nanowallet.
Can I send it to somebody? How?

Tnx!
Yes, you can.
Go to "Send", check "Mosaic transfer". Select dim:coin or dim:token, click "Attach" and set amount.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hello,

on 15 August I bought dimcoins from my official Nem mobile wallet, but till now I did not recieve dimcoins. Do I recieve the dimcoins in the mobile wallet or only in the desktopwallet?  Huh

You receive the mosaics on your address not on wallet.
Is written on blockchain
You can check here if you received dimcoin and dimtoken
by typing your account address.

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/

The mobile wallet has no support for mosaics yet
therefore you could maybe not see this in this wallet.

Use the latest NanoWallet for desktop. It has options to view and transfer mosaics (dimcoin, dimtoken etc...)

If you want switch from your mobile wallet to NanoWallet
export your private key from your phone write it down and save it into a secure place.
Don't loose it otherwise you are f***ed!! Wink

After installing NanoWallet use the option to create private key wallet
then insert your key that you have copied from your phone into NanoWallet.

You should see XEM and DIMCOINS in your account when you connect to a Node.

Read this, this can help you:

https://blog.nem.io/nanowallet-tutorial/
Activity: 5
Hi guys!
Tell me plz, I received dimcoins in my nanowallet.
Can I send it to somebody? How?

Tnx!
Activity: 3
Hello,

on 15 August I bought dimcoins from my official Nem mobile wallet, but till now I did not recieve dimcoins. Do I recieve the dimcoins in the mobile wallet or only in the desktopwallet?  Huh
Activity: 252
hi,,,

what es diffent between DIM-TOKEN and DIM-COIN pls.!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Advantage of DIM:
Dimcoins/Tokens are valued in USD value and not BTC value.
We are safe if BTC crash this sept/oct due to hardfork
Most of ICO buyers are longterm holders so just hold until the business kicks in
Just learned that dim will have debit cards so you can spend your dimcoins at $0.04 - we dont need the market to dictate the price. Its already set to $0.04
Dimtoken will give 30% of the transaction fee from dim ecosystem as weekly dividend
Low marketcap at 14m. Lots of room for growth

Just HOLD. Look at other coins valued at 0.01 and whats their value now Smiley

Can you guide me to see which coin start at 0.01 and what is the current value?? I know of a lot of coins go under and that is 80% of the alt coin. Only those you see in the top 100 that you will see skyrocket price.
Activity: 140
Hello I received this today from in my nano wallet can someone tell me whats that?
Amount1.000000 XEM
Fee 0.100000 XEM
Mosaics attached: 2
 Namedim:coin
 Quantity3 088.394920
 Levy feePercentage-based: 3.088394 dim:coin
 Namedim:token
 Quantity26.855608
----
I sent to them 104 XEM its around 25$

Yes, this is right. You received

1) 25 DIM = 25 $   
2) DIMCOIN - (100*25)+ 10% ( bonus for XEM) +5%..

Therefore, you received DIM and Dimcoin ... Congratulations.
just to confirm, we get both?

i was under the impression that the ico would pay dim token and the conversion was 1 token=100coins so $100 gets you 100 tokens only
Activity: 37
Advantage of DIM:
Dimcoins/Tokens are valued in USD value and not BTC value.
We are safe if BTC crash this sept/oct due to hardfork
Most of ICO buyers are longterm holders so just hold until the business kicks in
Just learned that dim will have debit cards so you can spend your dimcoins at $0.04 - we dont need the market to dictate the price. Its already set to $0.04
Dimtoken will give 30% of the transaction fee from dim ecosystem as weekly dividend
Low marketcap at 14m. Lots of room for growth

Just HOLD. Look at other coins valued at 0.01 and whats their value now Smiley
Activity: 219
Just checked my nano wallet and i was pleasantly surprised to see a bunch of dim:coin and dim:token. Now, I'm quite happy.  Grin
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Hello I received this today from in my nano wallet can someone tell me whats that?
Amount1.000000 XEM
Fee 0.100000 XEM
 Quantity3 088.394920
 Quantity26.855608
----

This means you received 26,85 Dimtokens and 3088,39 Dimcoins.
You said you invested around 25$ so the amount of dimtokens and Coins seems correct
Activity: 68
Amount1.000000 XEM
Fee 0.100000 XEM
 Quantity3 088.394920
 Quantity26.855608
----

Jump to: