Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 121. (Read 235067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
when dimcoin go to market, before ico finish I found the buttom of sell but now the buttom has missing I just found seel and transfer buttom, so its is possible to transfer dimcoin to another wallet or not?

the sell button is not working in the first place. so you cant really sell it even if the sell button is still there. right now, i hope the team is trying to have the token in the exchange so those who need liquid the assets can do so easily. It has been quite a long time since our assets is locked up in dimcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
when dimcoin go to market, before ico finish I found the buttom of sell but now the buttom has missing I just found seel and transfer buttom, so its is possible to transfer dimcoin to another wallet or not?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Hi guys, how long does it usually take from getting payout email and sending depotwallet address to actually see coins in depotwallet?
I got an email 8 days ago and submitted my depowallet address, but i don't see any coins in depotwallet.
And Dimcoin team is already 4 days not responding to my emails :/

The last Payout round starts today as far as i know so you should receive your Dimtokens and Dimcoins within the next 48hrs or so.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hi guys, how long does it usually take from getting payout email and sending depotwallet address to actually see coins in depotwallet?
I got an email 8 days ago and submitted my depowallet address, but i don't see any coins in depotwallet.

I wrote some weeks ago on facebook. A private message. That worked well and the answer came quickly
Maybe you should try it there once you have an account there . good luck
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 50
anyone else having issues making a depot wallet account.

It keeps telling me my proposed password needs to have the right number of caps, numbers, special characters etc despite every password I try having all of these!!!

Its on Nem so just import your Xem wallet private key.
Activity: 50
As I understand, ICO over? How many DIMCOIN exists now? Dim - 10.000.000 tokens - as i know ... But how many Dimcoin?
1 Token=100 Coin, so if there are 10.000.000 tokens, total coins 1.000.000.000
Is that wrong?

Yes because they produced a lot more dim coin, in proportion to tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1333
As I understand, ICO over? How many DIMCOIN exists now? Dim - 10.000.000 tokens - as i know ... But how many Dimcoin?
1 Token=100 Coin, so if there are 10.000.000 tokens, total coins 1.000.000.000
Is that wrong?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
They released  an article about the Dimcoin ICO on coinspeaker.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/29/dimcoin-ico-raises-us-14-million/

And there were already attempts to brute force hack depotwallets.. so make sure you have a secure password.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Well I have not received anything yet either.
I notice also that my history in my NEM wallet has dissapeared
so I cannot see exactly what date I sent NEM for Dimcoin?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Their twitter account seems to be inactive...

Can anyone summarize for me what's new from telegram, I don't have an account. Cheers.
Activity: 20
I love dimcoin. To all investors: HODL your Tokens and Coins and you will see the appreciation.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

I sent XEM the 25th with nano wallet to the NEM address on the dimcoin website (ND4AIV-TN6P5P-SOADJI-YIPKGH-YL7RII-2QRPSJ-ET7S). I think I didn't receive my dimcoins. How can I check on nano wallet ?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1
But is it possible to sell them already now via sell button?  Shocked

This is a good Question. why is there a sell button available now in the depot wallet? what is suppose to happen when you send your dimcoin to the pre-populated address?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Why sell Dim for a penny, if soon DIM will cost very good money? Always win the patient. The impatient will cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

It keeps telling me my proposed password needs to have the right number of caps, numbers, special characters etc despite every password I try having all of these!!!
Try NEM wallet instead  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
But is it possible to sell them already now via sell button?  Shocked
The  sell button I would also like to know . You can buy dimcoin. But also sell dimcoin ?
Interesting question  Smiley  Anyone know about it?  The depotwallet is new to me. Which is other than myetherwallet or the neon wallet
Activity: 8
Activity: 35

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
I just noticed that there's a sell button in the depotwallet. Can you sell it directly in depotwallet
Had to wait for confirmation from his dev,
we are patient only when it's time our coins must be sold friends.
thank you
Jump to: