Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 146. (Read 235067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.
Exchanges are having different policy for different coins based on its reputation and establishment.

Some exchanges do go for mandatory addition when a new coin gain rapid attention from crypto community. Because they do not want to miss out a big business from fees. At the same time they do change fees from devs to get listed, yobit is notoriously known for this. I guess Dimcoin will get listed in auto mode by considering its popularity, I speculate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.

the best placed exchange this now is bittrex
i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in there
legendary
Activity: 1848

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Lucky for those who can still invest dimcoin in ICO first, they get 20% bonus. While this is the first day of ICO session 2, unfortunately for some people who are late for several hours. They have lost a 5 percent value in this investment.

Not completely true: bonuses apply only on dimcoins while the real value is in dimtokens.

As long as you invest before they arrive to 10 M $ you are lucky.
After 10 M $ you are screwed

Initially i thought the same thing but depending on the success of the ICO, the Dimcoins can be extremely profitable.  You are getting them in conjunction with your Dim Tokens and they can be valued at up to .12 USD if the ICO raises $30M USD.  It is around $7M USD now.  We should be spreading the word.

Hi
What will happen
at the end, we don't know!
But the idea and tech behind DIM Tokens are worthy to give a try. And the latest devlopment Announment of NEM blockchain are also encouraging [at least] me to dreaming something awesome! Here we go...
From now Hardware wallet Trezor will support Nem. And all those [ moasic ] coins and tokens [  running on nem Blockchain.
The link of video amnoncement posted by nem YouTube
channel_
https://youtu.be/viRR05IBsUc

And here is the heck_

Is she a beauty! Need more passionate words. Help if
you can!

Cheers

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I can 't really see any unique proposition.

You state three things:

1. Blockchain with new code base, secure, fast transaction times.

2. Multiple currencies.

3. Online wallet.

How is any of this new?

It appears that you haven't read the whitepaper, those 3 you just mentioned are just simple tools in the DIM:Ecosystem, what the DIMCOIN is unique is the cryptonization of assets, securities, commodities, equities, and even shares, etc. so now everyone that is in the global stock market could now invest in cryptocurrencies, or anyone with cryptocurrencies now can invest in the global stock and equity market, besides, it will use Blockchain technology to do so, wich will make trading very fast, profitable, and trustless, again, please read the whitepaper, so you could know more in detail.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a well orchestrated ICO.  Dimcoin should do well.
Interesting projects. Hopefully this project is successful.
I think DIMcoin is good enough to be used by immigrant people working overseas.
You are right, I am thinking with that possibility as well it can be a great help for those working overseas, and as of today this ICo has been a talk of the town and highly recommended, cheers for the success.

You are correct. Dimcoin has very good future as like bitcoin. It price also keep on increasing. Many started to inverse on dimcoin. Even I had inversed few dollars in dimcoin and hoping that will give huge profit after August 1.I know I have to keep calm for that to happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
You are right, I am thinking with that possibility as well it can be a great help for those working overseas, and as of today this ICo has been a talk of the town and highly recommended, cheers for the success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 517

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This is a well orchestrated ICO.  Dimcoin should do well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
We are now at the end of the first month of this two-month long ICO. Good thing, we have now a total of 7M USD invested. August will also be a good month for this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Lucky for those who can still invest dimcoin in ICO first, they get 20% bonus. While this is the first day of ICO session 2, unfortunately for some people who are late for several hours. They have lost a 5 percent value in this investment.

Not completely true: bonuses apply only on dimcoins while the real value is in dimtokens.

Initially i thought the same thing but depending on the success of the ICO, the Dimcoins can be extremely profitable.  You are getting them in conjunction with your Dim Tokens and they can be valued at up to .12 USD if the ICO raises $30M USD.  It is around $7M USD now.  We should be spreading the word.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation

i waited almost a month before i got mine.  i just reinvested a little more so im sure its going to take a month before i see mine maybe less .
Well, good for you, I've also reinvested here and it is worth to invest. I am still expecting more earnings to come in all of us, still good luck everyone,
hope to have more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation

i waited almost a month before i got mine.  i just reinvested a little more so im sure its going to take a month before i see mine maybe less .
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I tried buying 1000$ worth of dimcoin with bitcoin using coinmama/coinpayments yesterday and got this email today.

Your payment of 0.36044000 BTC to DIMCOIN ICO has timed out without us receiving the required funds.
The transaction with ID CPBG37SZ3MYAHNFOWESMY94XFE has been cancelled.

If you sent funds that didn't confirm in time to complete the transaction, they will still need to confirmation on the blockchain before we can return them to you. Only after it has been confirmed on the blockchain will you receive an email within 8 hours with a link to claim the refund.

If you don't receive the email 8 hours AFTER getting confirmations or need any help or assistance feel free to contact us at https://www.coinpayments.net/help-support

Help.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Is there anyway to get some news about the "Phase 2"? Android trading and debit cards are realy cool functions that i want.I want to invest now for the bonus but sadly i'm short on balance so i can save some for 2018 but a close date would be amazing.
The features functionalists like android trading and debit cards or anything like that are all possible to have through third party services also. Why not you may come forward to provide such services for Dimcoin. It will be highly profitable business to you for sure. Instead of expecting everything from devs, why not we may start these kind of developments.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can 't really see any unique proposition.

You state three things:

1. Blockchain with new code base, secure, fast transaction times.

2. Multiple currencies.

3. Online wallet.

How is any of this new?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is there anyway to get some news about the "Phase 2"? Android trading and debit cards are realy cool functions that i want.I want to invest now for the bonus but sadly i'm short on balance so i can save some for 2018 but a close date would be amazing.
Jump to: