Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 147. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation

Agreed. I will post if and when I receive mine - otherwise I just lost about $200...no one should be buying in on this until confirmations come through.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
hi dev i have some question please answer
1. Why dimcoin using NEM technology, not etherum or waves ?
2. Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?
1. Could you explain why not to use NEM and why should go with herd for ethereum nor wave platform ? Being different might be one of the prime reasons other than any technical conveniences under NEM platform.
2. You can expect major exchanges like liqui and bitterex. It is just a guess work. I guess almost all top exchanges are good with their tos and regulations. Hence we never need to worry on this part.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
hi dev i have some question please answer
1. Why dimcoin using NEM technology, not etherum or waves ?
2. Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation
Hi, I made three payments. The first on the 12th. Then sent through my depotwallet address 8 days later. Still no coins. Any word?

Yeah I am having issues too but with my nanowallet. I sent 1447 XEM on July 22nd and haven't received any tokens. It said payout for this phase would occur on July 30 - any reason I don't see my tokens in my nanowallet yet?  Huh Huh

I bought on 20 july .I have not received any.
People should wait until we get some and it is ok- When they arrived we write here
The mail is also confirmed on the 20th

sounds reassuring. Any answer from the dev's?

Nothing yet. I have emailed them and posted on several threads both on this site and on reddit. So far, I have 2 others with the same problem.
I've also written them. No answer for days

Yeah, and these shills keep posting these bullshit replies to comments from days and days ago in order to try and bury these complaints. I have seen some people saying it runs 24-48 hours behind so I will wait until August 1 or 2 before I give up hope - but I would highly recommend that others hold off on investing until we get some legit confirmations on here.
Hi, I made three payments. The first on the 12th. Then sent through my depotwallet address 8 days later. Still no coins. Any word?

Yeah I am having issues too but with my nanowallet. I sent 1447 XEM on July 22nd and haven't received any tokens. It said payout for this phase would occur on July 30 - any reason I don't see my tokens in my nanowallet yet?  Huh Huh

People should wait until we get some and it is ok- When they arrived we write here

Nothing yet. I have emailed them and posted on several threads both on this site and on reddit. So far, I have 2 others with the same problem.
I've also written them. No answer for days
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.

This is a very successful ICO and is going to be hot launch after the end. It's better to invest in it at this stage because later the prices would be skyrocketed for this ICO. It's unique feature of exchanges is pretty cool hence it is loved by most of the people here.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The way the team is managing and promoting the ICO is outstanding but i want to know what are the plans after the ICO. After how much time can we except this DIMcoin to be listed on good exchanges ?  I would like to see it on Poloniex and bittrex as those are the biggest exchanges for trading.
I believe there will be no big humiliating waiting periods for dimcoin to hit exchanges like many other altcoins are doing in recent times. As per how this dev team is working hard to manage in each and every aspects of dimcoin environment, we can expect that dimcoin will get listed into major exchanges once ICO phase will be concluded.
I am too preferring dimcoin to be listed into Poloniex, bittrex and also into liqui as I am very much comfortable with trading environments of these exchanges.

Yobit also will be fine. We can be sure dimcoin will enter into exchanges for trading as early as possible unlike most other recent altcoins as devs are active enough to bring us the best possible things.

Poloniex and bittrex are fine, but liqui and yobit are not. If yobit and liqui list dimcoin it might give a bad image, those exchanges dont have good reputation if you ask me

I do not fully agree with this. Yobit and liqui contains coins like ETH etc so how does ETH has bad image ? NO.
I think it is good if DIMcoin is listed on all exchanges,  big or small, so that more and more traders can be attracted towards it and it will really help promoting it further.
Activity: 43

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Lucky for those who can still invest dimcoin in ICO first, they get 20% bonus. While this is the first day of ICO session 2, unfortunately for some people who are late for several hours. They have lost a 5 percent value in this investment.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Yeah I am having issues too but with my nanowallet. I sent 1447 XEM on July 22nd and haven't received any tokens. It said payout for this phase would occur on July 30 - any reason I don't see my tokens in my nanowallet yet?  Huh Huh

From my experience is that when it say on 30th, it will be sending out waves by waves. So not everyone will immediately receive them. I need to wait for another 2 days to receive.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes hopefully this project is not a fraud and I hope the dev team is willing to give correct information to the problems concerning this DIMCOIN project.
Activity: 43
If you read through the forum you will see where another member and I proved this was a complete scam. Fake addresses. Hidden charges. Doubt you will ever receive your ico tokens.

Lots of people already received their coins and tokens

I don't see any escrow, if you are right this project is great. Good luck!
Activity: 15
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

Why have we not receive our token?

Many investor have not received token what is the problem?

I sent XEM from my address to DIM NEM address twice and receive token for the first transaction and did not receive token for the second transaction.
 1st transaction id (Hash): 052d623b0974304664a022539911385b5ffa0b84b8cbd3383ad785263321efa6  Status: receive DIM

2nd transaction id (Hash): d1ce7882714a8713aefb6efa79b67d6cd95c15af2ccda42aef7634df24bbc20c  Status: I did not receive DIM

I believe the next payout is to occur after the closing of the 20% bonus which just occurred today so should be in next 1-2 days.  I re-invested today myself and am not worried. I have received my original dim coins investment and that was after making several mistakes to the wallet address.  I contacted the the DIM team here and via email and they always were very responsive.

Thanks. I have told many of my friend to invest in DIM. But i don't understand their slow response. I sent a mail to them no response. i contacted their team on linkedin no reply except  Fabian who reply with wrong info. i reply him but he fail to response since 3 days now. I don't understand , if they are delaying token distribution, how will they determine the exchange rate as at the time i made payment. I notice a cheat in the first token i received after 5 days of payment. No one to relate with from DIM team. This is very bad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

I sent XEM from my address to DIM NEM address twice and receive token for the first transaction and did not receive token for the second transaction.
 1st transaction id (Hash): 052d623b0974304664a022539911385b5ffa0b84b8cbd3383ad785263321efa6  Status: receive DIM

2nd transaction id (Hash): d1ce7882714a8713aefb6efa79b67d6cd95c15af2ccda42aef7634df24bbc20c  Status: I did not receive DIM

I believe the next payout is to occur after the closing of the 20% bonus which just occurred today so should be in next 1-2 days.  I re-invested today myself and am not worried. I have received my original dim coins investment and that was after making several mistakes to the wallet address.  I contacted the the DIM team here and via email and they always were very responsive.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Jump to: