Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 193. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 292
I am on your signature  campaign  and learning what Dim is exactly.  The smart contract seems to be well planned and im gonna get DIM for myself too.  It is amazing that 1 token is almost a dollar bill. Hope to see you guys raise speculated money in the presale of your token.

I am too and I am thankful that the Campaign Manager, Yahoo, picked me as one of them. I think these will be a good ICO, as I've read on the post of Yahoo here that these Dimecoin has a fast confirmation speed, that is great.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
You have a slack channel?
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I am on your signature  campaign  and learning what Dim is exactly.  The smart contract seems to be well planned and im gonna get DIM for myself too.  It is amazing that 1 token is almost a dollar bill. Hope to see you guys raise speculated money in the presale of your token.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Joined the campaign and happy to know that we can use Nem Nanowallet in storing Dimcoin. The project is so interesting and I believe there are a lot of investors out there that will invest in this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Hi, one question, did you got the images from dev? or you just edited yourself.
Activity: 134
Only 2 days remaning but still waiting to translate Turkish language
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
oke thank you....
is social bounty live know???
I have do the tasks done today...

Yes, the social media bounty is ongoing. 
We check the social media bounties once per week.  The next review will be on the 4th of July 2017.
Only the people who have complied with the rules will be paid.

Thanks
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
oke thank you....
is social bounty live know???
I have do the tasks done today...
why spreadsheets facebook deleted my registration

Hello [email protected]

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by having your name deleted from the spreadsheet. We did not delete any name.  We kindly ask that you register again.

Thank you for raising your concerns.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Can i use the existing Nem wallet in exchange???

No, we are currently programming our Depotwallet to be used on the hybse.com in the next step for other exchanges. It will be an open source wallet.

Just in case I misunderstood the question, the NEM Nanowallet will be accepting DIMCOINs
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
why spreadsheets facebook deleted my registration
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
This project sounds interesting. We hope all of us will be able to assist in the development of the project. Let us all unite for the improvement of what we aim for. Do it for the better future. I think this will help a lot for us. I will do all my best to support this project. We are thankful for this project and I hope that it will know better and recognize.
Is there was not any blog or article campaign ? And where is spreadsheet for facebook and twitter bounty?

Hello ankit10

The spreadsheet is up on the first post of the thread and the picture will be re-quoted soon.

Thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
sound nice project, i will join to social media bounty campaign
hope this ICO's project will successful
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
good and also i seen ever good project soon to be a biggest and succeding launch began .i consider to participate with twitter campaign
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Is there was not any blog or article campaign ? And where is spreadsheet for facebook and twitter bounty?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Can i use the existing Nem wallet in exchange???
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 140
I joined signature campaign and im glad to be here to know more about the Dimcoin project. Investing on this project might be my option gonna make some research about this one. Hopefully ICO will be successful, im gonna invest on this one for sure.
Jump to: