Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 190. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
HEY DIMCOIN

Can you please confirm if I can use IOS MOBILE XEM app to transfer funds?

Thanks

Hi,

To transfer funds, yes.

Thank you. How to check the transaction and when do we get the tokens sent.

How do we add a dimcoin wallet in the XEM iOS wallet?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is it just me, or are these Pre-ICO bonuses starting to get ridiculous?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
For the moment it seems that only invest with XEM is working :/

EDIT : my bad, other currencies work too, it's just a little slower Wink

Where do you see the contribution address for other currencies?
I see the is stated that other currencies are accepted but i don't see any address on the page.

Are we required to fill that form with 1st  and 2nd name if we contribute with crypto and not with FIAT USD?

If I contribute with XEM do I need to fill that form above or is not mandatory?!

Also what is the difference if XEM is sent from NCC (Nem Community Client) or NanoWallet/Depot Wallet?
Shouldn't it work anyway?

Thanks.

When you are in this page : https://www.dimcoin.io/   (always verify the link if someone quote me... and verify my link as well because I'm not a member of the dimcoin team Wink ), you click on "Invest" button.

Then you see a page with "amount in USD", "name", ...
You complete all of this and you click on the first button "invest" (the second is for XEM). Then you need to wait because it's a bit slow. After 10-20sec you will have a page which will open with a choice of currencies to pay with (ETH, LTC, BTC, ...).

I hope it was clear, my english is not awesome ^^
Activity: 2
Please help an absolute beginner purchase DIMCOIN.

I clicked invest on the dimcoin website entered the amounts and agreed to pay by ETH.

I was emailed an address to send the ETH to within 2 hours - can I send this directly from coinbase/an ETH wallet like metamask?

I have a depotwallet account but cannot send funds there/buy anything from the website.

If I can send from a random ETH wallet - how do I receive my COINS/TOKENS as they haven't asked me for my wallet details?

Thanks in advance.

If you exchange your ETH or any other coin to XEM, you recive +10% bonus and  do invest in  one minute.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Why choose such a bad name?  DIM = not bright = not smart

Hi,

For your first question, the plan is to decentralise with the funds we receive from the ICO.

DIM - The Data Interchange Module
Activity: 1
Please help an absolute beginner purchase DIMCOIN.

I clicked invest on the dimcoin website entered the amounts and agreed to pay by ETH.

I was emailed an address to send the ETH to within 2 hours - can I send this directly from coinbase/an ETH wallet like metamask?

I have a depotwallet account but cannot send funds there/buy anything from the website.

If I can send from a random ETH wallet - how do I receive my COINS/TOKENS as they haven't asked me for my wallet details?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 2
Preferably invest with XEM. To receive an additional + 10% bonus.
HEY DIMCOIN

Thanks

Hi,

To transfer funds, yes.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Why choose such a bad name?  DIM = not bright = not smart
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
So this thing cannot be decentalized if offering commodities and other equities.  So who are the bankers involved with this project?

I see the is stated that other currencies are accepted but i don't see any address on the page.

Are we required to fill that form with 1st  and 2nd name if we contribute with crypto and not with FIAT USD?

If I contribute with XEM do I need to fill that form above or is not mandatory?!

Also what is the difference if XEM is sent from NCC (Nem Community Client) or NanoWallet/Depot Wallet?

Thanks.

Hi,
https://www.dimcoin.io/ on invest put the amount, name, email, then choose your currencies or press the lower invest button to invest in XEM

Please look at the answer above

Are we required to fill that form with 1st  and 2nd name if we contribute with crypto and not with FIAT USD?

Its just the amount you wish to invest that will calculate it in crypto-currencies

No only the one button invest at the bottom

There is no difference
HEY DIMCOIN

Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
I want to join on twitter and facebook bounty campaign but I don't have pc or laptop to install the wallet. Is there any chance to join?
Hey Guys

Is the desktop nano wallet and IOS the same to use to get some dim coins?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Nice, i invested XEM.
When we get our tokens / coins?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Thanks.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Hi Team

i need some help. for the life of me i cannot find instructions on how to buy the token.

1. i have downloaded the Depotwallet wallet.
2. i have logged and and can select package and it shows me the address
3. how do i pay for this now. i cant see anywhere to put my Eth into so ican send to the address ?
4. i would love to send NEM. but how do i do that from with the depo wallet.

please explain, im here crying coz i want some Dim but dont know how to get it ?

i have a nem wallet on my laptop. please help

Hi,

There was a slight problem with our timer but the Pre-ICO will begin in 35 minutes! The invest button will be up and the instructions with all the information that you may need will be there!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Not sure why so many coins in ICO by newbies, what are the points? are they really getting money? Usually there are just some nice keywords like future/first/innovation/change the world, lmao, with very vague ideas and nothing really working.

It does not matter if a Newbie member introduce a new Coin and ICO. There is no such thing that you are a hero member and you have a coin. Most business and coin onwer do not have account on this forum and when they come to this forum and they have to make a new account in order to start promoting these ICO and coins.
Not all ICO are good, but i think DIMCOIN ICO will be a trusted one.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Not sure why so many coins in ICO by newbies, what are the points? are they really getting money? Usually there are just some nice keywords like future/first/innovation/change the world, lmao, with very vague ideas and nothing really working.
Jump to: