Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 188. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
Based on email exchange with dimcoin, the "no US residents" request is for fiat payment. Quote from an email to me "You can use ETH for sure because invest in a ICO doesn't fall under US law"

But then why would they say that US residents can only participate through an exchange after the ICO? They seem to go to great lengths to make it known that any and all US Citizens/residents/etc. are not allowed to partake in this ICO directly...

probably only for those people that wants to use fiat to invest in this ICO coz based on the email they surely accept crypto as investment from the US residents but a clarification about this matter is needed still Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Based on email exchange with dimcoin, the "no US residents" request is for fiat payment. Quote from an email to me "You can use ETH for sure because invest in a ICO doesn't fall under US law"

But then why would they say that US residents can only participate through an exchange after the ICO? They seem to go to great lengths to make it known that any and all US Citizens/residents/etc. are not allowed to partake in this ICO directly...

I had some questions, like you, so I went to their site and saw their email address. I sent an email and they responded rather quickly.
Activity: 28
Also I have a quick clarification:

The DIM currency coins you mention in your post, will they be more or less the same as the Tethered USD (usdt) that is traded on Poloniex? And if so, what is the difference between obtaining your DIM currency coins (which to me seems like a hassle the way you described it, but I am not familiar with NEM so take that with a grain of salt) vs. being able to use a variety of cryptos to buy Tethered coins like usdt on Poloniex directly, since they both "represent" a fiat currency?

Looking forward to your response as I am otherwise interested in investing during the presale.

Cheers.

Activity: 12
Hi,
I read in the crowdsale-prospectus that "Among others, if the Purchaser is a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the United States of America (“US Purchaser”), he/she shall not participate in the Crowdsale except through such crypto-currency exchange(s) as separately designated by the DIMCOIN Foundation for US Purchasers’ participation."

What crypto-currency exchanges are you referring to specifically, and is this regarding buying during the ico contribution period, or only after it ends?

thank you

I believe what they are saying is that you can not invest in the actual ICO and instead you must buy after the ICO is over, through an exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex.

Pretty sure they have to do this because of a law in the US regarding cryptos or something, but I could be mistaken. Either way, if you live in the US then you will have to wait till after the ICO to buy DIM.
Activity: 9
The Whitepaper was around 71 pages i think but i kept reading. the project seems very interesting. Therefore, I end up investing as well. I hope to get more updates on this on regular basis i will visiting this thread.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi Can anyone suggest if moving you XEM wallet from IOS(iPhone) to MAC using the private key does the original deposit address change?

Also does any one has guide how to move the account.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 1
Hi,
I read in the crowdsale-prospectus that "Among others, if the Purchaser is a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the United States of America (“US Purchaser”), he/she shall not participate in the Crowdsale except through such crypto-currency exchange(s) as separately designated by the DIMCOIN Foundation for US Purchasers’ participation."

What crypto-currency exchanges are you referring to specifically, and is this regarding buying during the ico contribution period, or only after it ends?

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
finally found something new today. i have noticed this ICO from day one but completely ignored it. haven't invested yet but just wanted to ask for now.
has the NEM team already decide to put some of their funds to this project? i remember they all discussed it on NEM thread about supporting ICO for the platform.

On Telegram I saw Jeff (vice-president of NEM Foundation) saying NEM Foundation is not going to officially support any ICO anyway he is going to invest his own money in DIMCOIN
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
finally found something new today. i have noticed this ICO from day one but completely ignored it. haven't invested yet but just wanted to ask for now.
has the NEM team already decide to put some of their funds to this project? i remember they all discussed it on NEM thread about supporting ICO for the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I went through the page to invest and seems that DIMCOIN Pre-Ico value is estimated in fiat so when investing through bitcoin it calculates the exchange rate btc/usd so at the moment -$100 in the past 24hours so I think a better idea for me is waiting for the bitcoin price to keep increasing a bit and then invest and since we have time until 15th July I may invest at the end of this period.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
With a good team performance will definitely make this ICO a success and able to attract investors to invest in this project.
So DIMCOIN will be able to compete with other altcoins in the crypto market like other big coins

this coin does have a good possibility to make its mark in cryptoland! but it is not just up to the team and it certainly is not isolated to the teams performance! the entire ecosystem needed to make this evolve is mostly out of the dev's hands and the choices made by investors and supporters are one of the main factors in the success of any project!
I agree. There are many projects which achieved success thank to investors and supporters right to vote. I think this project is going to be one of the best projects in this year. I am planning to join the ICO. Good luck guys.
Activity: 2
scam...

They can issue tokens whenever the want.
They can freeze transactions whenever they want
And the worst part: can destroy tokens from any account whenever they want. No other crypto does this.

Bancor does the exact same thing m8
Activity: 10
scam...

They can issue tokens whenever the want.
They can freeze transactions whenever they want
And the worst part: can destroy tokens from any account whenever they want. No other crypto does this.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
HEY DIMCOIN

Can you please confirm if I can use IOS MOBILE XEM app to transfer funds?

Thanks

Hi,

To transfer funds, yes.

Thank you. How to check the transaction and when do we get the tokens sent.

How do we add a dimcoin wallet in the XEM iOS wallet?

Everything will be sent within 10 days and you can add the wallet with your private key

Thank you. Could you please elloborate how to add with private key please.

Also how do we know that the XEM sent is received on your end - I mean confirmation?

You will receive a confirmation within 10 days Smiley

My mistake, I misread the previous question. No mobile wallet supports DIMCOIN at the moment, you will have to use depotwallet or nanowallet.

HEY

Do I need to create a new wallet and move the existing IOS one to the nano wallet or would it be sufficient to open new nano account and then send the address to you? Please confirm
Activity: 2
Am I understanding correctly that 10,000,000 tokens is the total supply that will ever be created? OR is it the supply created for the purpose of this ICO? The terms mention subsequent ICOs
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Do you have a DIMCOIN signature campaign for this to promote the ico?

Hi,

There is a signature campaign currently running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1987330.new#new
thank you i already saw it ,but why it was a signature campaign to pay btc instead of making a sign camp of DIMCoIN payment? Just wondering.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

Hi,

There is a signature campaign currently running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1987330.new#new
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Jump to: