Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 574

great news! that will help to increase trading volume
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Is there a market for the dimtoken?

https://nemchange.com/ is the only exchange where you can trade dim:token
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there a market for the dimtoken?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
It's to be announced something great that will make the price shoot, many rumors behind the scenes, be tuned!!

Moon moon moon....
Rumors that Dimcoin is under negotiation with a big exchange!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I still dont understand why they dont even show us a few screenshots... Investors are begging for proof and it goes ignored. That is an examplary way how to destroy trust in a product.

the ambassador thing they did a few weeks back was a cool thing but I agree that this is not the same as sharing some video walkthrough or actual screenshots of the development and the platform. It would really help to build up trust and I hope they will start sharing something like this in the near future because it would help the project
HYBSE coming soon...I think in september.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
The marketing director at Ripple had a streaming AMA through Youtube with Ripple exec Brad Garlinghouse... I think they give monthly live AMA updates... It would be good to see DIM doing something like this when HYBSE is released
DIM used to have their weekly AMA on Reddit with the communications team, though it wasn't a streaming AMA, unfortunately, the weekly or monthly update replaced it. This means that if they consider the YouTube AMA, the monthly updates will no longer be published and it won't be so good since the monthly updates are more detailed, that's my opinion. However, it's not such a bad idea. Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
The marketing director at Ripple had a streaming AMA through Youtube with Ripple exec Brad Garlinghouse... I think they give monthly live AMA updates... It would be good to see DIM doing something like this when HYBSE is released
Activity: 223
I still dont understand why they dont even show us a few screenshots... Investors are begging for proof and it goes ignored. That is an examplary way how to destroy trust in a product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The project is performing below expectations and the team needs to step up. The price might be down but product and use case must be on point.
I don't have more doubts, DIMCOIN will go to the moon soon!

I've heard of some things that are about to be released, and they're amazing. Guys, whoever is patient will see! $$$$ Buy and hold, this is the time.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Next weeks more exchanges are coming..... to the moon soon $0,20 hold
Quoted as reference, I can't waiting for rich man comes. Need more patience just few days.
What is kind "Weeks" could you explain more? seems like interesting for me.  Roll Eyes Im still waiting for the "Weeks" you mean.
Its good to see that you are now patient, but remember; patience isn't simply an ability of waiting, rather a manner of how you behave while waiting. However, it's all gonna be beneficial- the waiting. Hold on tight, DIM is about to moon!

Is the HYBSE launch still planned for September? Can we see some proof of work?  DIM ecosystem will need to be mass addopted by millions. Who knows when will we get there? After how many years? Or decades?
I am assuming everything will be shown to all of us once it's ready, proof will be shown to us and we will get use Hybse in real time, let's be a bit more patient and give the team a chance deliver the best product we have all been waiting- free of flaws, we are almost there.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Is the HYBSE launch still planned for September? Can we see some proof of work?  DIM ecosystem will need to be mass addopted by millions. Who knows when will we get there? After how many years? Or decades?

or maybe only hours? :O
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Next weeks more exchanges are coming..... to the moon soon $0,20 hold
Quoted as reference, I can't waiting for rich man comes. Need more patience just few days.
What is kind "Weeks" could you explain more? seems like interesting for me.  Roll Eyes Im still waiting for the "Weeks" you mean.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
You know if people really look at what and why they invested in this project.They can see the long vision,i am also from ico investor so I like all of us see potential in our time spent on this as future dividends.
Congrats, you just waste your money for project like these. Sell your Tokens before the price worth as dust. at least currently your money still able to bought a few candy. Come on HYBSE...Come on HYBSE...Come on HYBSE...
Cheers kind like...
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
You know if people really look at what and why they invested in this project.They can see the long vision,i am also from ico investor so I like all of us see potential in our time spent on this as future dividends.
Pages:
Jump to: