Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 26. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
DIM is running with the listings in several exchanges, after which make the big announcement of HYBSE and DIMPAY. Those who are patient will have a great return. The project is solid, and it is to announce a great partnership, news on the payment system with crypto through DIMPAY will also come.

buy and hold for a few weeks.

Large projects will have a large devaluation, look at Stratis and Qtum for example, more than 10x devaluation in these last months of market decline. DIMCOIN is at a great price.

You will not regret purchasing and insuring, DIMCOIN will soon be worth 10x more easily.

A great exchange is to be announced. DIMCOIN to the moon.
Very optimistic thoughts. I hope that you are right. But the price of DIMCOIN has fallen very much, much more than other projects. Such a price, as in January, will never be (probability 99%).
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
fuck you DIMCOIN , i buy this shit on 1k sat in january
This isn't the way forwards sir, so you are blaming it on who? the DIM team? it's not like you were forced to invest into this project, you were the only one who made the final decision, swearing and insulting the team won't do any good. Did you even bother reading the disclaimer? Like you are the only one who bought in at over 1k satoshis, we also bought in during that time but we never complain and blame it on anyone since it was our own decision and nobody forced us into investing. Next time, better get your facts straight before blaming your own actions on someone. We have had enough of this B.S! Every coin is declining in value, what were your expectations?

We need updates about HYBSE and DIMPAY.
The DIM team has once said that DIM updates will be made monthly. I guess they have already released update for this month.

There arent any updates: its all
1) Very close to release
2) Super amazing
3) Groundbreaking
4) Super cool
5) "pick another adjective"

Its nearing a year and still nothing showing. The current website is super old and disinformative.

The one guy who FUDs the most about DIM, whether is here on the forum, Reddit, where ever, whenever I see your input, I tend to assume that it's gonna be a negative one, and you never disappoint. Like I have said before, your FUDs aren't doing any good, we have all been part this community since the last year and we will not tolerate any negativity that may arise. We still believe in the project and still believe that everything that was promised to us will be delivered in good times, once it's ready, if you can't live with it then let go your investment and move on.

If you wanna believe, go to church. This is the real world. Either you deliver, or you go down.
Then rather wait until you see the results instead FUDing all the times, about a project that you also invested in, that's even worse and disappointing. You invested knowing that DIM-E is a long-term project, then why can't you be patient and wait until they deliver all the products which were promised to us since from the very first beginning. Projects such as these ones cannot be functional over night, they need as much time as they can get to ensure that the platform is secure, user-friendly, perfect UI & UX, and more. The best thing to do is to be patient or let go, we have had too many FUDs in the past months and we cannot tolerate it anymore. Like I have said it before, all these FUD aren't doing any good but instead, harm only. This isn't the way forward, this isn't how we should do things.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

How old are you? 14?
Did you even read about the project before you bought?
When the facebook share fall, do you write on facebooks wall "fuck you facebook, I'm a bad trader and now I lost money"??
This nonsense replies should be ignore the user. Is he spreading Fud or he is only just an ugly guy blaming the Dimcoin price because he lose. It was normal, we saw how the team works and their activities throughout a this long bear months. Soon it will pay off this guys will keep on blaming and crying all the way.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Did you even read about the project before you bought?
When the facebook share fall, do you write on facebooks wall "fuck you facebook, I'm a bad trader and now I lost money"??
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
DIM is running with the listings in several exchanges, after which make the big announcement of HYBSE and DIMPAY. Those who are patient will have a great return. The project is solid, and it is to announce a great partnership, news on the payment system with crypto through DIMPAY will also come.

buy and hold for a few weeks.

Large projects will have a large devaluation, look at Stratis and Qtum for example, more than 10x devaluation in these last months of market decline. DIMCOIN is at a great price.

You will not regret purchasing and insuring, DIMCOIN will soon be worth 10x more easily.

A great exchange is to be announced. DIMCOIN to the moon.
Activity: 223
The DIM team has once said that DIM updates will be made monthly. I guess they have already released update for this month.

1) Very close to release
2) Super amazing
3) Groundbreaking
4) Super cool

Its nearing a year and still nothing showing. The current website is super old and disinformative.

The one guy who FUDs the most about DIM, whether is here on the forum, Reddit, where ever, whenever I see your input, I tend to assume that it's gonna be a negative one, and you never disappoint. Like I have said before, your FUDs aren't doing any good, we have all been part this community since the last year and we will not tolerate any negativity that may arise. We still believe in the project and still believe that everything that was promised to us will be delivered in good times, once it's ready, if you can't live with it then let go your investment and move on.

If you wanna believe, go to church. This is the real world. Either you deliver, or you go down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Can some one answers me what is the point of holding Dim? Is there any profit or benefits for holders ?  If not then Why you guys think that the price will increase ? Do you think big investors are stupid to invest in something with no revenue? Appreciate if some one explained to me in a logical way
The benerfir for holder is benefit by earn of services. But.... ah can't explain anymore. Due I had sold all my dimcoin for a candy. IDK there is would be possible to increase, but the comunnity said " Keep Optimis . I thought you can  see the grafic of market to make sure, how far dim project run.
It is becoming more difficult to be optimistic here but selling as you said for a candy is not the way to go, in my opinion.

It is always hard to be optimistic and hold in a bear market and the price is down. Many people complained about the intransparency and the lack of communication. The team did very well to invite some community voted ambassadors to their office. The blog about their experience is a great read and beside releasing HYSBE the might nothing which actually will truly effect the price
You always know how to say the right things.
In hard times, it's nice that Dimcoin still have strong supporters like you Alohaboy?!
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Kudos for the efforts in listing Dimcoin to more exchanges, now exconcial and antriex. Though honestly, I'm not familiar with these, the fact that you never stop doing your job is a positive move for the whole community. May this be a good preparation also until the launching of HYBSE.

1) Very close to release
2) Super amazing
3) Groundbreaking
4) Super cool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Nice addition. Is there any new date for the HYSBE to look for ? Can't wait for it
Activity: 150
Merit: 2

1) Very close to release
2) Super amazing
3) Groundbreaking
4) Super cool

Stop with your bs... There was just a huge update with the mid-year report including new projects within.
Buuuut if want you to trash DIM all the time, it's hard for us to get the correct facts and truth out.

You can read a resume of the full report here:
https://medium.com/dim-univers/resum%C3%A9-of-the-midyear-report-915f6016df48
Activity: 223

1) Very close to release
2) Super amazing
3) Groundbreaking
4) Super cool

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Can some one answers me what is the point of holding Dim? Is there any profit or benefits for holders ?  If not then Why you guys think that the price will increase ? Do you think big investors are stupid to invest in something with no revenue? Appreciate if some one explained to me in a logical way
The benerfir for holder is benefit by earn of services. But.... ah can't explain anymore. Due I had sold all my dimcoin for a candy. IDK there is would be possible to increase, but the comunnity said " Keep Optimis . I thought you can  see the grafic of market to make sure, how far dim project run.
It is becoming more difficult to be optimistic here but selling as you said for a candy is not the way to go, in my opinion.

It is always hard to be optimistic and hold in a bear market and the price is down. Many people complained about the intransparency and the lack of communication. The team did very well to invite some community voted ambassadors to their office. The blog about their experience is a great read and beside releasing HYSBE the might nothing which actually will truly effect the price
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: