Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 25. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
It seems like the usd is taking all our emerging markets money. The usd will be the last to fall. I know Argentina is stuffed. I’m sure if we look, they have probably also bought a significant amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
DIM could release some screens of HYBSE for us, and also something about DIMPAY.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Do you have any information about starting the hybse? Binance announces that it will soon launch a demo version of Hybrid Exchange. This is right decision.

When the team that handles that aspect of the project is ready we will all know.No panic if Binance launches a hybrid exchange .The Business model is not the same or do they have the likes of IBIN ..no or are they targeting SMEs no.
So once HYBSE is ready and tested it will be released
But just having a hybrid exchange is only the beginning of building blocks for the broader vision.

Go go go DIM!! We need HYBSE, DIMPAY, new exchanges, lets go run fast...

It is actually quite good if binance will release some sort of Hybrid exchange I guess. That will give a lot of trust for these kind of exchange and some competition is always good to evolve. I still would love to see HYSBE launch first
Do you have any information about starting the hybse? Binance announces that it will soon launch a demo version of Hybrid Exchange. This is right decision.

When the team that handles that aspect of the project is ready we will all know.No panic if Binance launches a hybrid exchange .The Business model is not the same or do they have the likes of IBIN ..no or are they targeting SMEs no.
But just having a hybrid exchange is only the beginning of building blocks for the broader vision.

Go go go DIM!! We need HYBSE, DIMPAY, new exchanges, lets go run fast...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
We need and want one of these:

Bittrex, Bitz, Coinex, ZBcom, Okex, Binance, Bitforex, Poloniex, TOPbtc, Fatbtc
Dear, you have a very good appetite. It's probably not as easy to do as it might seem at first glance. But the graph of the DIMcoin is pretty interesting.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

DIMCOIN to the moon soon, big things are coming soon... It is the best altcoin to buy and hold from now...
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
We need volume, liquid to coin go up.
Seems like project of Dimcoin had problems *oops* no offense. But you can see how far the project around years and what it shown.

Reminder : Volumes for DIMCOIN's $37,829 USD    Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Ico investor not worth listening too ? My money has paid for this project if I was told that as an ico investor I had voting rights.
Didn’t say I wasn’t being listened too
This needs a vote

The voting system is underway. There will also be a voting about frequency of the payouts.

I can't see why there needs to be a vote on something that never was mentioned in the WP? You haven't been cheated, you just didn't read it right ( I didn't either)

And the people what where sent, was elected by the community
Come on DIM, this is time for a great launch, the market is warming up. We need HYBSE and advertising, marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Have already started the ICO?

lol... ICO been over for almost a year
Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Well... The ICO finish one year ago Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Stop with the short-term thinking.... We need a good solid product, not short-term bounce in price
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Again... those exchanges truly do not do much for this project other than a short term potential bump in price and maybe exposure due to the exchange listing announcements but even then we are seeing less and less crazy price swings with coins being listed as opposed to 6 months ago. I dont understand the fascination with getting listed on exchanges rather than actually wanting to build a viable project.

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
DIM is running with the listings in several exchanges, after which make the big announcement of HYBSE and DIMPAY. Those who are patient will have a great return. The project is solid, and it is to announce a great partnership, news on the payment system with crypto through DIMPAY will also come.

buy and hold for a few weeks.

Large projects will have a large devaluation, look at Stratis and Qtum for example, more than 10x devaluation in these last months of market decline. DIMCOIN is at a great price.

You will not regret purchasing and insuring, DIMCOIN will soon be worth 10x more easily.

A great exchange is to be announced. DIMCOIN to the moon.
Very optimistic thoughts. I hope that you are right. But the price of DIMCOIN has fallen very much, much more than other projects. Such a price, as in January, will never be (probability 99%).
Well, vinicdemorais not so long time ago spreading rumors that Dimcoin will list on the new exchange. And few days later DIM was listed at the cryptopia. Would be nice if what he said turned out to be true again  Wink

The problem is that most investors now are looking for some sort of passive income. Therefore they would need to be able to by the token and the HYSBE has to go live to generate some volume and payouts. IF that happens the demand will sure increase
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DIM is running with the listings in several exchanges, after which make the big announcement of HYBSE and DIMPAY. Those who are patient will have a great return. The project is solid, and it is to announce a great partnership, news on the payment system with crypto through DIMPAY will also come.

buy and hold for a few weeks.

Large projects will have a large devaluation, look at Stratis and Qtum for example, more than 10x devaluation in these last months of market decline. DIMCOIN is at a great price.

You will not regret purchasing and insuring, DIMCOIN will soon be worth 10x more easily.

A great exchange is to be announced. DIMCOIN to the moon.
Very optimistic thoughts. I hope that you are right. But the price of DIMCOIN has fallen very much, much more than other projects. Such a price, as in January, will never be (probability 99%).
Well, vinicdemorais not so long time ago spreading rumors that Dimcoin will list on the new exchange. And few days later DIM was listed at the cryptopia. Would be nice if what he said turned out to be true again  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: