Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 41. (Read 235067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Honestly probably wont have any other major exchanges for a while... they plan on launching their own exchange. Why would they pay hundreds of thousands to post it on someone else's exchanges. This wont be a popular opinion with a lot of you but its logical.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
When HYBSI video clip? This week? And about Dimpay, somenthing about it? Bittrex, binance, Bitifinex are coming soon?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Thanks for the update.

"Directing Mac OS users to Chrome or Firefox rather than Safarai" there is a spelling mistake in Safari.

Will you give some updates how many companies registered in the upcoming weeks?
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
DIMCOIN to the moon next week!!!! New exchanges are coming soon.
I have found nothing ! Where can I find it ? and what exchanges should it be. Or are they just wild rumors again? It would be nice if something official came here. but the team disappeared here

Guys... You all need to read more about your investment. Follow the TG channel. See the latest announcements here:
https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN

DIMCOIN is really performing quite well these days. I agree it´s sometimes hard to follow every channel, but joining Telegram or Medium is always a good choice to be up to date
Yeah and i saw it from my friends sharing an update about this coin and i missed it. I don't expect it in this coin because i know this was scam i don't know what comes to my mind but it is how this coin saves to my mind forgive me for that. I'll keep on following it now and buying this token from now on.
Pretty good choice. Start believing in Dimcoin and let it make you proud in the future.
Dimcoin is not a "pump-and-dump" coin but a coin with real uses in the future, slowly but surely.
DIM is now a little bit above ICO ($) price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I have found nothing ! Where can I find it ? and what exchanges should it be. Or are they just wild rumors again? It would be nice if something official came here. but the team disappeared here

Guys... You all need to read more about your investment. Follow the TG channel. See the latest announcements here:

DIMCOIN is really performing quite well these days. I agree it´s sometimes hard to follow every channel, but joining Telegram or Medium is always a good choice to be up to date
Yeah and i saw it from my friends sharing an update about this coin and i missed it. I don't expect it in this coin because i know this was scam i don't know what comes to my mind but it is how this coin saves to my mind forgive me for that. I'll keep on following it now and buying this token from now on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think the american financial establishment wants to do what all bankers have done for centuries, which is take money from the poor and put it into their own pockets. The SEC is in the pockets of the bankers.... so the question is, do the bankers want to restrict ETH, let the price dump and buy in low, or do the bankers want to keep playing the game as it is?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Some decent buys hitting on DIM on Hitbtc Smiley Someone is accumulating. Better get the 100 sats and below dimcoins while you can.
About report last week:

"The community can look forward to the pre-registration, which opens next week. This pre-registration will be on a landing page and will include an impressive HYBSE trailer video"

Today we will see the HYBSE trailer video?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Activity: 672
I only heard that dimcoin will be listed at gopax exchange. It's korean exchange if i remember correctly. I think it's more better than hitbtc
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/gopax/
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Sound good. Doesn't work
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Is a considerable increase in DIMCOIN possible before July? Maybe 50 cents, 1$...?

If you spread the word about DIMCOIN the changes increase of that happening Wink

1 USD would be nice *thumbs up*

We need to spread awareness. Use reddit and twitter to spread the word about DIM.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Is a considerable increase in DIMCOIN possible before July? Maybe 50 cents, 1$...?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
If HYBSE solely required dimcoin to trade stock only that process will drive the demand up and yes.dimcoin will be moon
Activity: 672
Nice to see team working hard on the project.
I'm sure, next month, after HYBSE platform launches, would be a very successful for dimcoin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
how get depotwallet account??

Step 1 : go to depotwallet.com

Step 2 : click open account and click continue

Step 3: Enter your wallet name and password

Step 4: click create premium wallet

Step 5: download and save your wlt.file and save your private key to your computer

Step 6: save it SOMEWHERE SAFE
Pages:
Jump to: