Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 40. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 3
What is your Long Term Achievement in this Project?
Because i see this project seems like Speculative P2P Blockchain Technology. Already read your WP but still dont understand, maybe you can elaborate it so i can know it easily

Getting HYBSE (the first ever and the only one gateway between stock market and crypto market) living breathing is the first goal of the team for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
DIM is in a slight downtrend right now. Good news and buzz is on the horizon. Stay tuned for more updates. All good things happening. BTC tested 10k and couldnt quite get over that psychological hurdle and we are at support now. This will turn shortly and DIM will garner even more positive attention in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
What is your Long Term Achievement in this Project?
Because i see this project seems like Speculative P2P Blockchain Technology. Already read your WP but still dont understand, maybe you can elaborate it so i can know it easily
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Guys - all the promoters was just introduced to the trailer for HYBSE 😈 IT WAS AWESOME 😎 you can all look forward to watch it soon 👌🏻
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Message from the DIM team in the TG channel:
"Dear Community, due to quality control management, to keep up to our standards, the release of the landing page has been moved to a later date. We thank you for your understanding, more information will follow."

Before you all shit your pants and fear the project will be delayed for months = take a deeeep breath!!
This little delay will not harm the project. And the delay is not months, but a short period. DIM will only release things when they think the quality is good enough.
The project still rolls on and I'm not doubting that DIM will be huge in the future. Stay strong DIM fam.

Every promise is delayed  Cheesy

https://s1.imagebanana.com/file/180201/hpl1wFfL.jpeg

Then sell your position? Nobody forces you to stay in DIM

I would be happy to buy your position too Wink
As an ICO investor (and also bounty participant) I want to see that the team keep their promises. I don't say they are not working but everything was delayed. I also think the timing of second ICO was completely wrong.
The timing shows us the professionalism of the team. Of course, some delay may tolerable but not for all promises.
I know the team is still working but they have lost their reliability.

Please sell your coins to me, I'm buying in big portions. PM.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
As an ICO investor (and also bounty participant) I want to see that the team keep their promises. I don't say they are not working but everything was delayed. I also think the timing of second ICO was completely wrong.
The timing shows us the professionalism of the team. Of course, some delay may tolerable but not for all promises.
I know the team is still working but they have lost their reliability.
"Dear Community, due to quality control management, to keep up to our standards, the release of the landing page has been moved to a later date. We thank you for your understanding, more information will follow."

Before you all shit your pants and fear the project will be delayed for months = take a deeeep breath!!
This little delay will not harm the project. And the delay is not months, but a short period. DIM will only release things when they think the quality is good enough.
The project still rolls on and I'm not doubting that DIM will be huge in the future. Stay strong DIM fam.

Quality assurance is important.
It's better to slightly delay and deliver better result than hurry up and release crap just to reach lambo seekers expectations.

Then sell your position? Nobody forces you to stay in DIM
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Delay about what? About HYBSE? Or about a new dimcoin website?

The release of the new landing page and HYBSE trailer
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Delay about what? About HYBSE? Or about a new dimcoin website?
What is the landing page? The new dimcoin website?

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
DIM whitepaper goals:

>have the DIMCOIN listed on the major cryptocurrency exchanges
(such as Poloniex, Bithumb, Bitfinex, etc.) by the end of 2017, page 33.

Waiting for it

Unfortunately, it is not just up to the DIM  team whether they get listed or not. The exchanges have to accept.
I have a dream to see DIM listing in some of the exchanges they mentioned in white paper.
DIM whitepaper goals:

>have the DIMCOIN listed on the major cryptocurrency exchanges
(such as Poloniex, Bithumb, Bitfinex, etc.) by the end of 2017, page 33.

Waiting for it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Generally read the website of the project, I read the information above, the project feels very good. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The project still needs more time. I hope the HYPSE video shows us some kind of demo or beta. But even the communication is not so strong it is always good the see that the DIM team is working and the real product of this project is coming soon. Worth to wait.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Will the exchange be in full compliance with US/EU - certain Asian regulators? Thanks for any answer.
Pages:
Jump to: