Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 12. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Been out in this forum for a while and I was pretty shocked how DIM went down to even 3 sats in hitbtc some days ago. Truly the team need to back this up with an explosively great news like a full functional system.

The truth is that DIM does not care about the price of dimcoin currencies because they jumped to the USD after ICO sold.

They are slow, the built sites are poor and amateur, they promised good exchanges to list the dimcoins in the first whitepaper but only bad exchanges so far.

They have not created anything with real utility yet.

The dimcoins were only used even to collect money at ICO and focus of them are now on the DIM Currencies as DIM USD, DIM EUR ....

In the last big partnership announcement they did not highlight the dimcoin brand, only HYBSE at the top of the ad.
They talked about a marketing team, but so far we do not see any good marketing to popularize the dimcoin currency brand.
I usually get the impression that you have invested into the ICO without reading the whitepaper every time I read your comments. If I recall very well, you bought Dim tokens which you knew very well (if you have read) that they will be traded on HYBSE once it is fully functional and got Dimcoin as a bonus for investing into the idea, so what are you always whining about since I assume that you have invested so that you can get the tokens which you got, and the team was generous enough to give you Dimcoin as a bonus -- I find you being very unthankful. The least you could do is to appreciate, give the team a chance and let them do what they do best.

Nice! If only more investors can think the same way as you:)
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
Been out in this forum for a while and I was pretty shocked how DIM went down to even 3 sats in hitbtc some days ago. Truly the team need to back this up with an explosively great news like a full functional system.

The truth is that DIM does not care about the price of dimcoin currencies because they jumped to the USD after ICO sold.

They are slow, the built sites are poor and amateur, they promised good exchanges to list the dimcoins in the first whitepaper but only bad exchanges so far.

The dimcoins were only used even to collect money at ICO and focus of them are now on the DIM Currencies as DIM USD, DIM EUR ....

In the last big partnership announcement they did not highlight the dimcoin brand, only HYBSE at the top of the ad.
They talked about a marketing team, but so far we do not see any good marketing to popularize the dimcoin currency brand.
I usually get the impression that you have invested into the ICO without reading the whitepaper every time I read your comments. If I recall very well, you bought Dim tokens which you knew very well (if you have read) that they will be traded on HYBSE once it is fully functional and got Dimcoin as a bonus for investing into the idea, so what are you always whining about since I assume that you have invested so that you can get the tokens which you got, and the team was generous enough to give you Dimcoin as a bonus -- I find you being very unthankful. The least you could do is to appreciate, give the team a chance and let them do what they do best.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

DIMCOIN and DIM Currrencies are now on BITKER!

It needs to be in coinmarketcap dimcoin exchanges list.
That's a good suggestion
We have already sent the request form to Coinmarketcap, thanks for the suggestion.

DIM team what are waiting for? Dimcoin go to 1sat?

Releases good updates, create real utilities.

Or did you use the dimcoins just to get our money?

Why are you so slow with everything you have proposed to do??

Seriously you are a joke..... Stop posting and sell your coins. You clearly don't belong in the crypto world

I am not saying that he is right...but you have to admit that the team has not really delivered so far.
I don't know whats going on behind the scenes though...

What's going on with HYBSE is that's it's ready and DIM only need the license from the Mauritius government. That could be tomorrow or in a month, nobody knows because we can't rush the government.
Beside that, DIM is working on the other products and there will soon be an update on that.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I feel that DIM is a long term project, we should all wait for a few years and look back at today, AMAZING things might happen!

side note: I am new here so could anyone donate some MERIT to me? WOULD APPRECIATE AND THANKS A LOT !!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You earn merit, normally not by asking for it lol.

I agree that DIM is a long term project but 2019 will be a make or break for DIM/HYBSE imo
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I feel that DIM is a long term project, we should all wait for a few years and look back at today, AMAZING things might happen!

side note: I am new here so could anyone donate some MERIT to me? WOULD APPRECIATE AND THANKS A LOT !!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Do not wait for the bull market, show the job, release the updates.
If the DIM does nothing for the growth of the dimcoins then it will be withdrawn from the coinmarketcap soon.
Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

That's a good suggestion
We have already sent the request form to Coinmarketcap, thanks for the suggestion.

Seriously you are a joke..... Stop posting and sell your coins. You clearly don't belong in the crypto world

You are sponsored by DIM.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

That's a good suggestion

I am not saying that he is right...but you have to admit that the team has not really delivered so far.
I don't know whats going on behind the scenes though...
Activity: 150
Merit: 2

That's a good suggestion

That's a good suggestion

That's a good suggestion

DIM team, list the dimcoins in Coineal and Hotbit, are good exchanges with low listing price.

We need good exchanges for the next releases of DIM news to bring a lot of trade volume.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

That's a good suggestion

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Farewell NEMchange... Welcome VantageX

The DIM Team congratulates NEMchange on becoming VantageX!
We wish NEMchange much success on their prosperous venture, on becoming VantageX , we have no doubt that your exchange will attract new partnerships and users.
Thank you for the continued support of DIM mosaics on the exchange, our partnership with NEMchange has been remarkable and invaluable.
We know where you started and we know we you are heading, Keep up the great work!

The DIM Team wishes VantageX all the best with their soft launch which takes place today, Tuesday (January 22, 2019) at 3:00 PM Hong Kong Time.

Looking forward to creating new avenues of success with this exchange.

To find out more about VantageX (formarly NEMchange), visit https://nemchange.com/Info/faq

NEMchange was bare bones basic but hey... it worked and you cant ask for much more than that. Good luck on the endeavor, website is looking good so far.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Farewell NEMchange... Welcome VantageX

The DIM Team congratulates NEMchange on becoming VantageX!
We wish NEMchange much success on their prosperous venture, on becoming VantageX, we have no doubt that your exchange will attract new partnerships and users.
Thank you for the continued support of DIM mosaics on the exchange, our partnership with NEMchange has been remarkable and invaluable.
We know where you started and we know where you are heading, Keep up the great work!

The DIM Team wishes VantageX all the best with their soft launch which takes place today, Tuesday (January 22, 2019) at 3:00 PM Hong Kong Time.

Looking forward to creating new avenues of success with this exchange.

To find out more about VantageX (formerly NEMchange), visit https://nemchange.com/Info/faq
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.

I feel for u guys. Most of ur life savings went over to those cyber criminals and will be used to fund ISIS' "call for arms" campaign. Nevertheless its ur fault that u mentally snapped and never seen ur monies back after ICO ending. Its also apparent that the whole idea of HYBSE trading will be a top-notch scam attempt to extort money from noobs. They say they provide crypto derivatives trading and ETF without actual delivery which is only possible when u operate some fractional reserve money, slush fund etc. Scam.
Where did you come from? I got the impression that you just responded without any information and understanding of how the project has been progressing. Calling DIM a scam will just make you look like a retard Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, how many investors do you think are following DIM? and it's been around for more than a year now. However, all investors make their own choices, if you find it scammy then know that it is also listed on about 7 exchanges where you can quickly just let go and let others accumulate. One last thing, don't just post without doing background research
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.

I feel for u guys. Most of ur life savings went over to those cyber criminals and will be used to fund ISIS' "call for arms" campaign. Nevertheless its ur fault that u mentally snapped and never seen ur monies back after ICO ending. Its also apparent that the whole idea of HYBSE trading will be a top-notch scam attempt to extort money from noobs. They say they provide crypto derivatives trading and ETF without actual delivery which is only possible when u operate some fractional reserve money, slush fund etc. Scam.

You're out of your mind dude. Team is more active than ever working on getting the stuff aligned and delivered. You never call anything a scam just because the whole crypto market dropped hard. Yes, we're not in the best position now, but price of DIMCOIN does not affect the developments and the overall positive vibe at all.
Pages:
Jump to: