Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 88. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Guys the have a weird way of working, thats clear, but FUDing about it doesnt help anyone. We want to make money and want the coin to go up in value, so lets start spreading good news.

The team do what they want and not listen to community feedback, we wont change that. Lets try to get the best of it.

Yes agree, this project still hold dimcoin certainly impatient waiting for dimcoin listings, because the average join this project can pretty much the token dimcoin. Yes the success or failure of a project depends on it. easy to hope prices according to expectations.
Activity: 223
Guys the have a weird way of working, thats clear, but FUDing about it doesnt help anyone. We want to make money and want the coin to go up in value, so lets start spreading good news.

The team do what they want and not listen to community feedback, we wont change that. Lets try to get the best of it.
Activity: 196
Hello, tell  my DIMCOIN tokens are stored on NEMs NanoWallet is it possible to transfer DIMCOIN tokens from NEMs NanoWallet to the exchange and what should I do for this, that is, how do I transfer DIMCOIN tokens to the exchange how much NEM should i have on the NEMs NanoWallet purse to pay for the transaction for transfer of DIMCOIN to the exchange or transfer transaction with NanoWallet of DIMCOIN tokens will be paid by DIMCOIN tokens? Which exchange is planned for the release of DIMCOIN tokens on December 18? Thank you
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Brought on July , since there BTC went from $3500 to $17000  5x the price... DIM price $0,01 listing price $0,04 just 4x. I'm losing fucking good money and doubt anyone will be able to sell at 0,04 when everyone dip at same time.

Because of DIM I will never trust in any others ICO.. Very risk investment.

DIMCOIN road to 10sat
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bittrex, Bitifinex, Poloniex and... stop on the moon!!

DIMCOIN to the moon soon.

Hold it my friends! Lets work together holding DIMCOINs to go to the moon. Smiley

Any hint on listing exchanges?

I think Poloniex, because NEM is there too.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
6 days left before DIMCOIN is listed! You can still get DIMCOIN with a 5% (15% for using XEM) Bonus through the DIMPAY ICO: https://www.dimpay.io/

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Hold it my friends! Lets work together holding DIMCOINs to go to the moon. Smiley

Any hint on listing exchanges?

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Less than a week to go until we are listed! Keep an eye out on DIMCOIN.

I respect dimcoin for keeping to roadmap in whitepaper.
Waiting to see the next action point from dimcoin in April 2018. Smiley
I also think that's one of the important things a project should possess, keeping in the roadmap. While many are judging this project, I am giving my hopes to this 'cause I really see how the team strives for its success and its community.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I respect dimcoin for keeping to roadmap in whitepaper.
Waiting to see the next action point from dimcoin in April 2018. Smiley
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 518
"This has been discussed before, your tokens/coins aren't missing you just aren't properly connecting to the nodes.
I noticed if all my nodes are red, I can simply log out and log back in, usually takes a few tries but I end up connecting to a node and my balance is visible and all my coins are accounted for"

I should not have to mess about with NODES.  If the wallets had been correctly programmed I would be able to access my wallet easily, as I can do with any other wallets I hold.

Besides which I have tried different nodes and it makes no difference but thanks for the suggestion.

I am a developer, and I can tell you for sure that there are multiple reasons why you're struggling to see your coins while for everyone else is fine. Most of the times it can be a problem with your browser, or ISP or even with ad-blockers or extensions.
So my advice is, install a new browser just to start from a clean environment and import your wallet there. When the node dot becomes green you'll see your coins.

I am very happy with depot-wallet so far and I can see continous improvements while loggin on it, keep up the good work guys

Yes hopefully this project successful, and following this project can get a bonus, a project is successful or not depends on people who are on the inside. and concepts on offer.
Activity: 11
"This has been discussed before, your tokens/coins aren't missing you just aren't properly connecting to the nodes.
I noticed if all my nodes are red, I can simply log out and log back in, usually takes a few tries but I end up connecting to a node and my balance is visible and all my coins are accounted for"

I should not have to mess about with NODES.  If the wallets had been correctly programmed I would be able to access my wallet easily, as I can do with any other wallets I hold.

Besides which I have tried different nodes and it makes no difference but thanks for the suggestion.

I am a developer, and I can tell you for sure that there are multiple reasons why you're struggling to see your coins while for everyone else is fine. Most of the times it can be a problem with your browser, or ISP or even with ad-blockers or extensions.
So my advice is, install a new browser just to start from a clean environment and import your wallet there. When the node dot becomes green you'll see your coins.

I am very happy with depot-wallet so far and I can see continous improvements while loggin on it, keep up the good work guys
Activity: 12

It was before update to new vip wallet or after they update the depotwallet?
After the update.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Contact support my friend, everthing is hight here in my wallet.
In the website you have a phone number and a e-mail to solve it.
m wg

Done that already - multiple times - they are no help.  One person in support said they are trying to fix this problem which has affected many investors but that was weeks ago.  Another said you can view your investment on Nem Explorer but couldn't tell me how to get it into my wallet.  Useless team of support - fact is they don't know how to help.  The programmers would have to go through all the coding to find out where the problems have occurred.

where do the people of dimcoin still write? Not here ! at Dimpy? on Facebook ? or only in certain channels on telegram?
If you want to have money you were often online. When they got eth it was suddenly very quiet
Activity: 66
Hello, I tried to login in depotwallet, i put my password and it worked when i check my funds there is nothing?
do I need to recover my wallet to check it like use my private key?
Same thing for me, i don't know what's going on..

Hi guys , you have the node in green?
Nope, mine is red, tried changing to all the other nodes, but no one has worked. After changing the node, do you have to press any buttons or just leave the page?

A LOT of investors have their DIM TOKENS/COINS MISSING FROM THEIR DEPOT WALLETS.

The software programmers have totally messed up something very badly and they dont seem to know how to fix it.

I have tried everything and still nothing showing  in wallet.

If you go here - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0  - type in your depot wallet address and you will be aBLE TO SEE IF YOUR TOKENS/COINS ARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.  However, that isn't much help if we want to sell and the Dim team have not offered any advice as to how one can transfer into a wallet if possible.
[/quote

AND I wish those idiots who keep coming on here and saying what a great project this is would pay attention to what has happened to a large number of investors who are  missing their coins/tokens from their wallets.  IF THEY HAVE EMPLOYED INCOMPETENT PROGRAMMERS ON THE DEPOT WALLET WHICH IS WHERE YOUR INVESTMENT SHOULD BE _ WHO ARE THEY USING FOR THE REST OF THE PROJECT!!!!!?

This has been discussed before, your tokens/coins aren't missing you just aren't properly connecting to the nodes.
I noticed if all my nodes are red, I can simply log out and log back in, usually takes a few tries but I end up connecting to a node and my balance is visible and all my coins are accounted for.
Activity: 392
I participated in this campaign and I don't know what happened to this! i saw some thread that they have problem about their investment. i hope everything is fine now! NEM BLockchain is a good smart contracts coins so they will help this coin
It was before update to new vip wallet or after they update the depotwallet?
Contact support my friend, everthing is hight here in my wallet.
In the website you have a phone number and a e-mail to solve it.
m wg

Done that already - multiple times - they are no help.  One person in support said they are trying to fix this problem which has affected many investors but that was weeks ago.  Another said you can view your investment on Nem Explorer but couldn't tell me how to get it into my wallet.  Useless team of support - fact is they don't know how to help.  The programmers would have to go through all the coding to find out where the problems have occurred.
Pages:
Jump to: