Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 92. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I did invest in DIMCOIN since I love the project. And I still have my DIMTOKENS and DIMCOINS. However I won't get into DIMPAY. The timing for a new ICO is off, since the original DIMCOIN offering has not delivered on promises and original timeline (such as HYBSE relaunch). Why on earth they need additional funds at this stage. Very suspicious.

Dimpay is a seperate part of the ecosystem, as was announced in the whitepapers of DIMcoin.  The reason they do the launch now, is simply because the coins will get on the exchanges later this month.

The hybse remake got delayed, but with a current new team working on it, it will finalized in Q2 2018 ( the delay is 6 months )

All in all, I believe that the current ICO is most probably supporting the token holders and offering an increase in value
Are u serious man,  so,  dimcoin can be tradable in Q2 2018,,  this in bad news Angry,,,
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I want to buy dimcoins, if anyone wants to sell me some dimcoins send me a PM with price. Escrow is a must.
I want to buy for 100-200 USD in BTC
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

How to exchange tokens for koins ?? For one token will give 100 koin or at a price of 4 cents will give only 25 koin? How to withdraw coins from a Nanowallet on exchange? Any instruction?
Activity: 532
I did invest in DIMCOIN since I love the project. And I still have my DIMTOKENS and DIMCOINS. However I won't get into DIMPAY. The timing for a new ICO is off, since the original DIMCOIN offering has not delivered on promises and original timeline (such as HYBSE relaunch). Why on earth they need additional funds at this stage. Very suspicious.

Dimpay is a seperate part of the ecosystem, as was announced in the whitepapers of DIMcoin.  The reason they do the launch now, is simply because the coins will get on the exchanges later this month.

The hybse remake got delayed, but with a current new team working on it, it will finalized in Q2 2018 ( the delay is 6 months )

All in all, I believe that the current ICO is most probably supporting the token holders and offering an increase in value
Activity: 266
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Got in on Dimpay. Webpage still showing only 35 participants, not registering my purchase. Guess there is not much love for this project? Kind of surprising, but PR was very poor.

What happened to the ANN thread here on Bitcointalk?

The webpage has to be manually updated. So tomorrow, you will see the participants go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Got in on Dimpay. Webpage still showing only 35 participants, not registering my purchase. Guess there is not much love for this project? Kind of surprising, but PR was very poor.

What happened to the ANN thread here on Bitcointalk?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
People. please be very careful. Dimcoin is not ready yet and not at the Exchange.
first read and then decide. Attention
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
DIMPAY Pre- ICO is now live! Start investing now with a 25% bonus (35% for using NEM) https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
The AMA with Raymund Scheffler, the CEO of the Hybrid Stock Exchange and Horst Bennin, the CEO of WISE Consulting hsa started! Be sure to ask some questions: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7hgikm/ama_with_ceo_of_the_hybrid_stock_exchange_and/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

They should say at least on which one, most of major exchange requiere ID photo verification etc... and take a bit time until you got set the account , they have to verify your information.

If they said 1 day before in which one...
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Activity: 88
Guys, read the whitepapers, watch the videos and read the press releases from the dimcoin team. Everything is answered in those places.
Activity: 98
Hope at least they list the coin this month...
Activity: 266
Wow really another ICO from the house of DIMCOIN, now it's for DIMPAY.. https://www.dimpay.io/

The question that should be asked is what happened to the funds raised form DIMCOIN.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Previously promised the release of DIMCOIN tokens on the stock exchanges at the end of December, the project is now carrying out a new ICO. At me such question when the project plans to deduce tokens DIMCOIN on exchanges? What is the real price of 1DIMCOIN now? What is the difference between DIMCOIN and DIMPAY?
Exactly, seems like team is getting greedy and greedy with time. Without fulfilling their promise of list Dimcoin on exchange in December they are planning to start another ICO to fill their pockets.
Just collect money and don't show us development.  Undecided
Activity: 226
Getting quite concerned about this now, seems to be turning into a confusing mess. Why start another ICO when dimcoin hasn't even hit a single exchange. I would keep away from dimpay until we get some answers on dimcoin. The whole thing is screaming at me right now.
Activity: 196
Previously promised the release of DIMCOIN tokens on the stock exchanges at the end of December, the project is now carrying out a new ICO. At me such question when the project plans to deduce tokens DIMCOIN on exchanges? What is the real price of 1DIMCOIN now? What is the difference between DIMCOIN and DIMPAY?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
For questions relating to DIMPAY ICO, kindly raise them on the official DIMPAY ANN threadhttps://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2490654

Hey,

The link is invalid - was the thread deleted, or is there a typo somewhere?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
It is a good sign but DIMPAY seems to me is a fast not well planned ICO, to sell all coins purpose. The marketing campaing does not focus on NEM blockchain and also no exchange and any other activities for DIMTOKEN and DIMCOIN a now token makes people confusing about what I bought what are the rates etc.
Pages:
Jump to: