Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 89. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Contact support my friend, everthing is hight here in my wallet.
In the website you have a phone number and a e-mail to solve it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello, I tried to login in depotwallet, i put my password and it worked when i check my funds there is nothing?
do I need to recover my wallet to check it like use my private key?
Same thing for me, i don't know what's going on..

Hi guys , you have the node in green?
Nope, mine is red, tried changing to all the other nodes, but no one has worked. After changing the node, do you have to press any buttons or just leave the page?

A LOT of investors have their DIM TOKENS/COINS MISSING FROM THEIR DEPOT WALLETS.

The software programmers have totally messed up something very badly and they dont seem to know how to fix it.

I have tried everything and still nothing showing  in wallet.

If you go here - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0  - type in your depot wallet address and you will be aBLE TO SEE IF YOUR TOKENS/COINS ARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.  However, that isn't much help if we want to sell and the Dim team have not offered any advice as to how one can transfer into a wallet if possible.
[/quote

AND I wish those idiots who keep coming on here and saying what a great project this is would pay attention to what has happened to a large number of investors who are  missing their coins/tokens from their wallets.  IF THEY HAVE EMPLOYED INCOMPETENT PROGRAMMERS ON THE DEPOT WALLET WHICH IS WHERE YOUR INVESTMENT SHOULD BE _ WHO ARE THEY USING FOR THE REST OF THE PROJECT!!!!!?
Activity: 12
Hello, I tried to login in depotwallet, i put my password and it worked when i check my funds there is nothing?

Nope, mine is red, tried changing to all the other nodes, but no one has worked. After changing the node, do you have to press any buttons or just leave the page?

A LOT of investors have their DIM TOKENS/COINS MISSING FROM THEIR DEPOT WALLETS.

The software programmers have totally messed up something very badly and they dont seem to know how to fix it.

I have tried everything and still nothing showing  in wallet.

If you go here - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0  - type in your depot wallet address and you will be aBLE TO SEE IF YOUR TOKENS/COINS ARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.  However, that isn't much help if we want to sell and the Dim team have not offered any advice as to how one can transfer into a wallet if possible.
Activity: 2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 2
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This project is one of the most ones which I thrust. After the ICO the dev. team is working very hard and they have done much good progress. Good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
This week's AMA with DIMCOIN's Head of Communications, Richard Lendrum, will begin in approximately 60min, please have some questions ready. This AMA will be for DIMCOIN and DIMPAY. Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7j122k/ama_with_richard_lendrum_11122017/

I'll follow. Not much of questions so far though.
I think lots of investors focused on listing after your announcement about it Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hello I have all my Dimcoin in the NEM wallet, should I transfer to depotwallet?

As you wish. You may or may not. no side effect

always good to store the coins offline, besides the depot wallet is great

I think you cannot store dimcoins offline for now,  im wrong?

well you can store your NEM wallet offline and so every coin or mosaic linked to it
Activity: 68
Activity: 116
hi guys i have a question please in the ico i buy dimcoin with xem in my nano wallet where/how i see my dimcoin ? please thank you guys
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Be ahead of the game!
Activity: 350
Hi, I have such a question. I keep my DIMCOIN coins on the NEMs NanoWallet. Can I transfer my DIMCOIN coins from NEMs NanoWallet to  on the stock exchange and how do I do this how much NEM should I have on my wallet to cash a transaction to transfer a coin from a wallet to a stock exchange? Thank you
Activity: 98
Hello I have all my Dimcoin in the NEM wallet, should I transfer to depotwallet?

I think you cannot store dimcoins offline for now,  im wrong?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 63

Activity: 56
Activity: 238
Hi guys , do you think that NEM explosion would help dimcoin?
Yes, for sure! Dimcoin is based on NEM technology and should walk close...
So will that mean due to the falling price of NEM, will that mean trouble for DIMCOIN? I suppose so, using the same logic as above.

No, as far as I know the price of NEM should not affect DIM at all. Dimcoin is only launched on the NEM blockchain, but they are not dependant on each other as far as I know. Please correct me if Im wrong. I guess what Thifruck meant was that if NEM manages to create a hype than it is likely that Dimcoin will be positively affected by that hype due to its connection to Nem, so maybe people would also start to buy DIM, but if NEM goes down, doesnt neccesarily mean that Dim holders are gonna sell. A different scenario could be that there are really bad news for nem that would affect the functionality or security of the NEM blockchain ecosystem, in this case Dimcoin would be affected as well I guess.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi guys , do you think that NEM explosion would help dimcoin?

Yes, for sure! Dimcoin is based on NEM technology and should walk close...

So will that mean due to the falling price of NEM, will that mean trouble for DIMCOIN? I suppose so, using the same logic as above.

Activity: 80
Some people in facebook are telling that Dimcoin has announced the exchanges to dec 18th? i missed it. anybody knows what exchanges already?

They have said Bittrex and Binance, and that the CEO has said!   I think it is not true..
Pages:
Jump to: