Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 90. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Some people in facebook are telling that Dimcoin has announced the exchanges to dec 18th? i missed it. anybody knows what exchanges already?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Help here!!

Hi, after dec 18th, is it posible to sell and buy Dimcoin through Depot Wallet? How do i sell and buy it? do i need to transffer my dimcoins to an exchange like Bittrex to trade?
Through the Depot Wallet you can not buy and sell, first you need to transfer Dimcoin to the exchange. To transfer coins there you will need to have a little XEM on your wallet, for a commission Wink

If you transfer to an exchange do not forget
to enter the message supplied from the exchange.

Activity: 155
Merit: 104
Help here!!

Hi, after dec 18th, is it posible to sell and buy Dimcoin through Depot Wallet? How do i sell and buy it? do i need to transffer my dimcoins to an exchange like Bittrex to trade?
Through the Depot Wallet you can not buy and sell, first you need to transfer Dimcoin to the exchange. To transfer coins there you will need to have a little XEM on your wallet, for a commission Wink
Help here!!

Hi guys , do you think that NEM explosion would help dimcoin?

Yes, for sure! Dimcoin is based on NEM technology and should walk close...
Activity: 98
Hi guys , do you think that NEM explosion would help dimcoin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
11 Days and counting until DIMCOIN is listed on exchanges!

very cool news! really curious about the exchange

Good news. We've been waiting for listing for a long while. Hope it'll be reputable exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DIMCOIN is based on NEM technology, and NEM is increasing 120% only today. Is there any implication for this coin??

Surely not a bad sign  Wink
DIMCOIN is based on NEM technology, and NEM is increasing 120% only today. Is there any implication for this coin??
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
#dimcoin to the monn

Hold it and be a rich! $$$$ Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

very cool news! really curious about the exchange
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/EKKX9is.jpg

Dimcoin - perhaps you could also deliver our coins/tokens back into our wallets  for the many of us whose investment has disappeared!!!!

I had the same with my depotwallet, change the node. If all good you see your coins back in your wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Good to hear.The project is a game changer and when it hits exchanges,more investors who missed out during the ICO can join the revolution.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
Great news, thank you. Soon we will see how DIMCOIN will be perceived there, I hope there will be a price increase for a coin Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/EKKX9is.jpg

Dimcoin - perhaps you could also deliver our coins/tokens back into our wallets  for the many of us whose investment has disappeared!!!!
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
DIMCOIN team at the CryptoCurrency World Expo – Warsaw Summit. Many are interested and simply love the decentralized structure of the DIM Ecosystem! https://www.facebook.com/DIMCOINICO/posts/1538311326235127
Activity: 98
I wish i Invested in DIM coin, Does anyone here knows when is going to be released to the market i can't find it in coinmarketcap. I remember it was at 1 cent the ICO price.

Hi , you can buy it on telegram channel,  or dimpay ico.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
The thinking behind the DIM Ecosystem and the DIMPAY ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I wish i Invested in DIM coin, Does anyone here knows when is going to be released to the market i can't find it in coinmarketcap. I remember it was at 1 cent the ICO price.
You really missed a very good opportunity. But it's never too late. Since people see a bright future on this project, for sure everyone will get good returns investing on it
It will soon to be in an exchange, said end of 4th quarter this year. There is a live dimcoin buy & sell in telegram @dimtradingofficial. Just be careful of scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: