Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 136. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I read a lot on the forums and social networks about this platform and the project. I became interested, later decided to invest. My opinion is that this platform deserves attention and investment. I look forward to a good profit and growth project.
Activity: 98
It will be a huge project and can even lead to good results.
We hope to see a successful project EIPlatform!
I did some research. Future promises. Their partners are very large companies. Usually I did not invest in similar projects, but this project is very good. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Thanks for your answers) I wish your project luck and success! Smiley Wink
Any time) Thanks for your wishes)
Thanks for your answers) I wish your project luck and success! Smiley Wink
Hello! You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?

Hello! Thanks for your compliment to EIPlatform project. It’s great that you’ve decided to make investment into our project. Personally I use Exodus wallet. It has very simple and convenient interface. You can use any cryptocurrency you like, you can make exchanges in your Exodus app. I definitely recommend you Exodus as for first-time user.

Thanks for info) But I want to ask again. The rate of Crypto currency fraud has been escalated since it was founded, Apart from adopting KYC option for security, do you have any other method to protect your investors from fraudulent?

We have created an entire department dedicated to cryptosecurity, where we look out for all types of existing methods of fraud and do our best to prevent theft of private information and hacking of member accounts. We are highly concerned with the security of our investors, and apply all possible efforts to safeguard the money, data and the organisation itself.
Thanks again, but I have another one Wink  On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

It's ok Smiley
Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.
Hello! You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?

Hello! Thanks for your compliment to EIPlatform project. It’s great that you’ve decided to make investment into our project. Personally I use Exodus wallet. It has very simple and convenient interface. You can use any cryptocurrency you like, you can make exchanges in your Exodus app. I definitely recommend you Exodus as for first-time user.

Thanks for info) But I want to ask again. The rate of Crypto currency fraud has been escalated since it was founded, Apart from adopting KYC option for security, do you have any other method to protect your investors from fraudulent?

We have created an entire department dedicated to cryptosecurity, where we look out for all types of existing methods of fraud and do our best to prevent theft of private information and hacking of member accounts. We are highly concerned with the security of our investors, and apply all possible efforts to safeguard the money, data and the organisation itself.
Thanks again, but I have another one Wink  On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

And one more question) If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?
Thanks for your answers) and have a good day!)
Thanks Helen) I wish you too) and hope, that my answers would be useful for you) Wink
Activity: 112
And one more question) If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?
Thanks for your answers) and have a good day!)
Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
Hello! Glad to see you here) Minimum purchase amount is 100$
Thanks for info) I have another question. Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?

Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus
Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
Thanks for info) I have another question. Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Activity: 98
This is a very thought of the project, it can inspire more people to participate in this project, I believe the future will become better and better.
Nice project, the best I've ever seen! I ve been rooting for this project for quite sometime now and I hope that we can make it on platform like Revain too in the future.
Jump to: