Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 143. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Success is very close to you and we are on your side with you. You made a difference and took care. Congratulations
Activity: 98
This is a great market for investment. Most people want to play and get rewarded, that's a cool idea!
The project will be successful for all of us and we will be able to make good money on this.
The project will become very powerful and allow us all to enjoy the events of eSports every day.
The project will be successful for all of us and we will be able to make good money on this.
I think for this project the future and millions of users will be able to use this platform every day
Maybe even some kind of client software will be created and it will be much more convenient for the user.
I think for this project the future and millions of users will be able to use this platform every day
It all just looks great. I will follow the project. Let's see how this all works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think this is a really great prospect. I'm glad that such a project has appeared.
yeah! I'm glad too
I think this is a really great prospect. I'm glad that such a project has appeared.
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Yes, all not sold tokens will be burned. You can find all useful information here: https://eiplatform.io/
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
Hi) Now we are at stage of negotiations with several representatives of stock exchanges. First of all with the owner of Kraken stock exchange.

Thanks for info) Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for innovative products such as EIPlatform fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
Hi) Now we are at stage of negotiations with several representatives of stock exchanges. First of all with the owner of Kraken stock exchange.
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
 I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
This is a very good question. I think we need a very good marketing team and, plus, the platform should be multilanguage.

You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Hello guys) Project looks promising! When do you plan to launch your alpha version?
Hello) We have launched the process of development our alpha version, but our product is multitasking and for making it's interface being capable of solving all these tasks, we will developing it to the perfect version, until the user would be completely satisfied
Hello guys) Project looks promising! When do you plan to launch your alpha version?
Jump to: