Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 145. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes, this will exclude the mediators and everyone will be happy. So streamers will receive more revenue and users will also be satisfied.
I studied the information on the site and I really enjoyed it. Such a concept can really become effective as a business.
I think to start with the bounty program and there will be seen
I think this is a good option on which you can earn.
I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality. And the main thing is to make content for users convenient and interesting.
I really liked the idea. I will keep tokens for a long time.

An excellent project that gives many advantages to both brands and ordinary users. I think this all will work perfectly. I think this will give a big priority for investors.
Activity: 14
Their idea is rather investing in my opinion.
Absorbing website, extraordinary website, judicious plan.
really looking forward to this project. Joined the groups and the community.
Looks like a very good project with everything nice presented and good whitepaper
First of all I wanted to thank you guys, because you created a really nice and innovative project.
some thing start a little, but if you belive that, you can get something big, just trust your mind and be success
thanks for giving us chance to take part in your project will aks my friends to buy this coin! hope this project will achieve a new high .
I loved how you explained your project. Your coin and the idea behind it looks unique. I am interested to join
Can see some perspectives for future ,but need to keep it up a quality job for good future. for sure i will follow this theme

I wish good luck and patience to the team!   We are waiting for the coin to appear on the major stock exchanges!!
Nice project, the best I've ever seen! I ve been rooting for this project for quite sometime now and I hope that we can make it on platform like Revain too in the future.
Activity: 11
This is a very good plan with opportunity.
Very well idea, justifiable vision,  good job!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
And one more question) will these tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
And one more question) will these tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
Jump to: