Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 139. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Hello) The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
I have one more question.  KYC is common among Crypto currency traders nowadays, do you provide KYC for your investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Hello) The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
Activity: 112
Hello! What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
Hello) we plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform’s capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
Thanks for your answer, but I have another question) will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
Thanks for this info, it would be useful for me) You create a great project, guys! I wish you best of luck!)
Thanks mate) we do our best!
Activity: 98
Hello! What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
Hello) we plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform’s capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
Thanks for your answer, but I have another question) will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
Thanks for this info, it would be useful for me) You create a great project, guys! I wish you best of luck!)
Hello! Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Hello! Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus
That's an excellent project! But I have one more question. Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?
Thanks for your compliment) we will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services
Thanks for info)
You are welcome, mate)
Activity: 154
Hello! Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Hello! Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus
That's an excellent project! But I have one more question. Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?
Thanks for your compliment) we will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services
Thanks for info)
Amazing sales fees! A very promising business, brilliant design.  Good luck fellows.
Thanks for your compliments and attention to EIPlatform project!
I am a fan of e-sports. I would like to know how your platform links game players and sponsors. I am very interested in your project,Which exchange do you plan to enter into and what are your expectations
Hello) Welcome to EIPlatform project!) You can find the information on our website: https://eiplatform.io/
About the exchange, we are at active stage of negotiations with Kraken exchange
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I am a fan of e-sports. I would like to know how your platform links game players and sponsors. I am very interested in your project,Which exchange do you plan to enter into and what are your expectations
Well, thanks for info) I have one more question. The rate of Crypto currency fraud has been escalated since it was founded, Apart from adopting KYC option for security, do you have any other method to protect your investors from fraudulent?
We have created an entire department dedicated to cryptosecurity, where we look out for all types of existing methods of fraud and do our best to prevent theft of private information and hacking of member accounts. We are highly concerned with the security of our investors and apply all possible efforts to safeguard the money, data and the organization itself.
Thanks for your answers and have a good day)
Any time) you too Wink
Well, thanks for info) I have one more question. The rate of Crypto currency fraud has been escalated since it was founded, Apart from adopting KYC option for security, do you have any other method to protect your investors from fraudulent?
We have created an entire department dedicated to cryptosecurity, where we look out for all types of existing methods of fraud and do our best to prevent theft of private information and hacking of member accounts. We are highly concerned with the security of our investors and apply all possible efforts to safeguard the money, data and the organization itself.
Thanks for your answers and have a good day)
Jump to: