Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 146. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys) How are you? Great project, the best in the world!
Hello) thanks for your compliments and attention to our project!)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello guys) How are you? Great project, the best in the world!
Activity: 13
Hi dev's! You need to append token details to let participants to join the plan.
Activity: 154
I have one more question. On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.

Thanks for your answers) and wish you luck and success)
I have one more question. On what platforms your project will be released? I mean iOS or Android.

Of course we will release our project on every platform where it possible. And from my point of view it would be silly not to use such opportunity to deal with Apple.

Hello! I’m ready to become your representative in Singapore. Is it interesting for you?

Hello! As I said earlier we are planning to open our main office in Singapore. We need official representatives in Seul, Gonkong and Tokio.

ok, thanks for your answer
any time, you are welcome)
Hello! I’m ready to become your representative in Singapore. Is it interesting for you?

Hello! As I said earlier we are planning to open our main office in Singapore. We need official representatives in Seul, Gonkong and Tokio.

ok, thanks for your answer

I have one more question. What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?

I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.

ok, thanks for your answers and good luck with your ICO guys!)
Any time) thanks for your wishes) Smiley
Activity: 112
I have one more question. What do you think about your SMM strategy? Is it right, or maybe you should change something?

I don’t doubt, that we choose a right course in our SMM strategy. Every day we develop our social networks, we tell people about our project, about it’s advantages. We already have a large army of fans and I’m sure that everything will be great! We make the Future, just remember that.

ok, thanks for your answers and good luck with your ICO guys!)

Hello! Do you have a smart contract?

Hi) Of course we have, you can find our smart contract on our account on Github.
Hello! Do you have a smart contract?
One more question) What are your future forecasts about the cost of EMI token on the market?

Well, that’s a good question. As you see, all existing tokens of successful projects are still alive and have a decent price. So, here is an answer for your question;)

Thanks for info) You make a great project! Wish you luck and success!)
One more question) What are your future forecasts about the cost of EMI token on the market?

Well, that’s a good question. As you see, all existing tokens of successful projects are still alive and have a decent price. So, here is an answer for your question;)

Hello guys) I'd like to ask, where will be placed your main office?

Hello) We plan to open two main offices. One will be opened in Singapore (there will be opened marketing and financial department). And second will be opened in San-Francisco (IT department). EIPlatform project is a project of Future, that’s why we need more offices)

Thanks for your answer) Singapore and San-Francisco - nice combination) Smiley Wink
Jump to: