Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 183. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The topic of your project is very relevant now. I am sure that your platform has good prospects and a bright future. Cool
Activity: 154
I can say it is a promising project. I hope you can catch the success you want!

the industry is growing. in my opinion the infrastructure will grow too.
The project looks so promising that I want to be a participant in any direction of the platform development . Good luck to the team and customers! Wink
I can say it is a promising project. I hope you can catch the success you want!
A cool platform! I'm already a fan of yours and a future user. Thanks for your work.
Now this topic is very relevant. Cyber games are becoming increasingly popular, gamers are becoming more and more, virtual reality and all that follow is a prospect.
With such a composition, the platform is doomed to success! There is no doubt about the prospects of EIPlatform.

They have a very strong team. I have long been watching them.
and I am attracted by the growth of the industry.
I like this platform. Transparent access for gamers for support is the key to solving a lot of problems in the game sphere.
With such a composition, the platform is doomed to success! There is no doubt about the prospects of EIPlatform.
Very worthy project! I'm glad I found something worthwhile, namely EIP. Good luck and success to the platform and the developers!
Wow! Serious project with a cool team. Very impressive. I also should note that the idea of the platform is interesting and new.
I’m impressed by this project. I’m waiting for the reviews of the platform and I’m sure that they will be positive.  The platform EIP is bound to succeed!
The gaming industry is very promising. You have an excellent project and if you manage to unite the blockchain with the game sphere, this will be a huge step in its development. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
EIP platform THE FIRST GLOBAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD OF ESPORTS Total Contributions $ 411 000 and hopefully the soft cap is achieved $ 2 000 000 USD and  token hardcap:  $ 60,000,000 USD  Cool Wink good luck

yeah! that's cool! Cool

yeah whether you also support and invest this is project  Huh I see EIPlatform concept is good and  only a few supporters and should spread the project further and I'm sure big investors and games are out there not knowing this project  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be too concerned. I think they will gain more traction over time. For now it might just not be the revolutionary blockchain thing the masses are looking for, but it can definitely play a great role.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
EIP platform THE FIRST GLOBAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD OF ESPORTS Total Contributions $ 411 000 and hopefully the soft cap is achieved $ 2 000 000 USD and  token hardcap:  $ 60,000,000 USD  Cool Wink good luck

yeah! that's cool! Cool

yeah whether you also support and invest this is project  Huh I see EIPlatform concept is good and  only a few supporters and should spread the project further and I'm sure big investors and games are out there not knowing this project  Huh Huh
Really cool project with a great perspective. After the release of the token on the exchanges, the price will fly to the moon. I will continue to follow the project. I think this is a really great future.
 Kiss
I read that the project will have many separate modules that will work in the same network. I really like it. Because you do not have to collect information on different resources.
The project is really powerful and it will allow many users to earn tokens by simply playing games or running streams. Cool
A project with great prospects and opportunities. I place great hopes on this. Cool
Jump to: