Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 179. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I’m impressed by this project. I’m waiting for the reviews of the platform and I’m sure that they will be positive.  The platform EIP is bound to succeed!
Of course, the gaming industry is very promising. You have an excellent project and if you manage to unite the blockchain with the game sphere, this will be a huge step in its development. Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Blockchain in games is something we will very soon come to. Only absolutely transparent interactions, without a third party, can give us the opportunity to develop this industry normally.

Most of the experts recommend EIPlatform. Hope to see a long journey

Success of the project is guaranteed by such Advisors!

Very interesting project! The gaming industry has been gaining momentum lately,so I think EIPlatform will be a successful project! Cool
I love watching the games and playing, I hope you get to make it convenient and profitable for all Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Blockchain in games is something we will very soon come to. Only absolutely transparent interactions, without a third party, can give us the opportunity to develop this industry normally.

Success of the project is guaranteed by such Advisors!
Activity: 154

the idea of letting gamers spend crypto and earn it too is exciting, after all, it is a computer age now. enjoying and earning at the same time would be really great.
The Concept which EIPlatform bring is something which can revolutionized the whole Gaming Industry by breaking it's barriers and making It more and more closer towards the mass adoption!
i really like project and this is a special kind of project on blockchain. love it
Jump to: