Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 181. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
That's great, at this early stage being listed on the exchange is very incredible and helpful,  it really gain trust and confidence from the investors and of course to the bounty hunters.  It shows a big potential to the market and proven to be legit.
Activity: 98
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
Can't wait to see it fully working! Cheesy
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
Excited to be a part of this wonderful project
Thanks for the Russian translation, guys. Reading in a native language helped to comprehend your intentions much better.
I am the user of some e-sport sites. I'm trying to tell people about this project. I hope this will give results . Cool
this is the type of project which i would genuinely like to support Kiss
I hope EIP project has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project. A lot of People gathered around this project day by day since they realized the potential of this project
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football.
I think this is really wonderful project, everybody should join with it.
I read a lot on the forums and social networks about this platform and the project. I became interested, later decided to invest. My opinion is that this platform deserves attention and investment. I look forward to a good profit and growth project.
It will be a huge project and can even lead to good results.
We hope to see a successful project EIPlatform!
I did some research. Future promises. Their partners are very large companies. Usually I did not invest in similar projects, but this project is very good.
 Shocked Shocked
I think that this project is very interesting, the concept is very great, because the world sports games are very profitable and many devotees. I hope that the concept of such support for this project is so that the future can be smooth and accessible.
The project is excellent, a team of professionals, serious partners. Kiss
Epic Games announced $100 000 000 prize pool. Now you can see where the cash flows are directed and I think this industry can't be stopped.   Smiley
  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I invested in ICO EIPlatform. This project is a serious work. But, most importantly, For me, the profitability of this platform is obvious, their idea and implementation are without doubt the best of the best in the game industry.
I think this project will revolutionize the crypto industry and allow most people to participate in digital currencies
Jump to: