Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 23. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Ok
How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys! How are you?
Can I ask several questions in relation with EIPlatform?
Hello! We are good!
Sure! I'm ready to answer!
Activity: 154
Hello guys! How are you?
Can I ask several questions in relation with EIPlatform?
Great project you have here. The concept of eiplatform is amazing. Esports is a fast growing market and I believe EIPlatform will be a pioneering project that will lead a revolution in the E-sports market.
Thanks for your compliments to EIPlatform project! We appreciate it!
Activity: 266
Great project you have here. The concept of eiplatform is amazing. Esports is a fast growing market and I believe EIPlatform will be a pioneering project that will lead a revolution in the E-sports market.
Thanks for your answers! And have a good day!
Any time! You too!
Activity: 112
Thanks for your answers! And have a good day!
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
 What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
I’m pretty sure that we will make something like this, some closed tests before final release.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Esports attract a  a lot of person. Peple pay a lot of money for esport and people spend a lot of maney. It will be good to use the decentralisation it will be more cleara tor the people.
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?

Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?

As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment

will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?

The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
 I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?

We've released 880 000 000 EMI tokens
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?

Pages:
Jump to: