Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 206. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hey. will there be advertising on the service? I would like to understand if I can make money on this?

Well, in white paper it is written that the platform will pay users for the activity and it's just fine.
Yes, so read white paper, you can find there a lot of interesting and useful materials about our project.
Great project,the project is very interesting and promising
Hello! Thanks for your compliment and attention to our project!
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Nice Idea and the way its put up. On what exchanges its going to come first
Activity: 27
for what purpose it will be used???
Activity: 69
visited the website the team is very big
looks very interesting project
waiting for future updates
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey. will there be advertising on the service? I would like to understand if I can make money on this?

Well, in white paper it is written that the platform will pay users for the activity and it's just fine.
Activity: 294
Activity: 434
Really cool project with a great perspective. After the release of the token on the exchanges, the price will fly to the moon. I will continue to follow the project. I think this is a really great future.

I agree with you. I think I'll start with a bounty program and in the future I'll buy a few tokens for myself. It will be very cool.
Activity: 308
Really cool project with a great perspective. After the release of the token on the exchanges, the price will fly to the moon. I will continue to follow the project. I think this is a really great future.
Dear users!
Please do not write short messages like "Cool project", 'Hello" and so on
We want messages with questions, suggestions etc
Thanks!
Activity: 378
I read that the project will have many separate modules that will work in the same network. I really like it. Because you do not have to collect information on different resources.
Activity: 186
The project will allow me to make very good money on this. For such a platform, the future is real and I will follow the project.
Activity: 476
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it

Whence such knowledge? I'm sure it's just a great project. And the developers respect the investors. I will follow the news of the project.
Activity: 19
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 68
Telegram.  @saadddr
Twitter.  https://twitter.com/saadmsnn
Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/SaadMSKK/posts/638167609856163
Reddit.  saadmskkr
Youtube.  Syed Saad Ali Shah
Medium.  https://medium.com/@saadaliakhoon63
Email.   [email protected]
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The project is really powerful and it will allow many users to earn tokens by simply playing games or running streams.

I think that the company's tokens will have a very high price after the platform is launched. So you need to have time to buy while the price will be profitable
Activity: 448
The project is really powerful and it will allow many users to earn tokens by simply playing games or running streams.
Activity: 126
This is a very great project! Thank you!

#Proof of Authentication
- Bitcointalk username    : cryptocurrencyBTC
- Bitcointalk profil URL    : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptocurrencybtc-1805624
- Telegram username : @token07
Activity: 24
Awesome & good project..Keep it up. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Please tell us what is the minimum investment in the project? And what are the discounts for buying tokens?
Jump to: