Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 210. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello! What will the technology of decentralization help with? I would like to understand how this will be applied in this project.

I think in the fall it will be due to the economy of the token and paid services. And it will also help to exclude middlemen from this industry.

Yes, in fact, a lot of pluses I've been following this project for a long time and I can say that he has no competitors in the market, which is just fine as he will take the lead.
I hope it will be so since I already allocated a budget for the purchase of tokens. I see in this very great perspective and potential profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello! What will the technology of decentralization help with? I would like to understand how this will be applied in this project.

I think in the fall it will be due to the economy of the token and paid services. And it will also help to exclude middlemen from this industry.

Yes, in fact, a lot of pluses I've been following this project for a long time and I can say that he has no competitors in the market, which is just fine as he will take the lead.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

📢📢📢 Join our AIRdrop!!!📢📢📢

EMI free tokens for everybody!!!
Hurry up and get registered!!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroppre-ico-eiplatform-1st-official-airdrop-ended-3833505
#EIPlatform #EMItokens #Tokens #TeamEmpire #AIRdrop #FreeTokens

thanks it's just an ideal option for the community. This can motivate and make our community bigger and stronger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

📢📢📢 Join our AIRdrop!!!📢📢📢

EMI free tokens for everybody!!!
Hurry up and get registered!!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroppre-ico-eiplatform-1st-official-airdrop-ended-3833505
#EIPlatform #EMItokens #Tokens #TeamEmpire #AIRdrop #FreeTokens
Activity: 448
I see the project has a great future. I will follow the project and hope that this will help me to earn as an investor. I hope the developers will bring it to the end.
Activity: 336
Hey. I understand this is an investment for a long time? Since the start of the project is scheduled only for 2019. But I still believe in the prospect of the project. Since it is a very large and powerful market.
Will the developers carry out a tour? I would like to participate. This is a good chance to get tokens for free. Good luck to the developers of the project.
Activity: 252
Good offer. I think gamers will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?

For global projects that create platforms for a huge number of users, I think such timelines are real. It is important that the team speaks about it at once. I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.

I think the same. Such global developments can take a lot of time. But after the launch of the platform the project will be able to become popular all over the world.
Activity: 392
Pleasant article. I am very glad that the project is becoming more popular and it has a lot of partners in the media. I will continue to follow the news of the project.
Activity: 434
Good offer. I think gamers will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?

For global projects that create platforms for a huge number of users, I think such timelines are real. It is important that the team speaks about it at once. I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.
Activity: 172
Activity: 179
I love that your platform is designed to actively involve simple users in the opportunities that are now limited. There are a lot of such participants and they will help to realize your project to the full extent.
Hello. An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER expepirence " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. I think the platform provides investors with good prospects.
Activity: 187
Hello. An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
This market is constantly growing. And that the project will exclude intermediaries from the market and distribute this profit to the users of the platform.
Activity: 434
Our Founder Sergey Nevodnichiy. Watch the video and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNxHbTtWHJA
It's good that you are present at such conferences. This gives the project recognition and status. I think investors will appreciate this project.

Sorry for the short video. I would like to see the whole conference with pleasure. And I'm glad that the project will occupy this niche. Since he has no competitors at all.
Jump to: