Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 208. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Excellent airdrop. I think it will grow fast because of its concept and total coin supply.
Activity: 78
Thanks! Be patient, EIPlatform is coming soon!
best project keep it up team
Activity: 59
This is the one of best project and also a strong and best team.wil be go early moon.best of luck
Activity: 161
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 8
Very nice project. Having bright future
Activity: 162
Very nice project. Having bright future in cryptoworld
Activity: 61
This really such a wonderful project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project

Well, investors are important earning opportunities. And in this regard, this is for me one of the best projects of this year
Activity: 37
The project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Great Project with a good team...

It is difficult to disagree with you. The project can really become one of the most successful this year. I have never seen anything like it before.
Activity: 14
very good airdrop joning now
Activity: 20
this is a good poject
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this good project.

I also decided to buy tokens as I see great prospects in this. I think this will all develop and will have millions of users.
Activity: 98
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
A good question is important to know for investors. Still I would like to know if there will be a restriction on the sale of tokens after the release to the exchange?
Activity: 33
Everything is quickly safe and convenient. This will become very popular for many users.yes??
Activity: 154
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
Activity: 98
An excellent project that solves many problems relevant now in cyber sports and that I like most of all participation in the project is beneficial both for investors and for advertisers and ordinary users. This is an example of a successful business!
Activity: 106
very good project
Activity: 66
good project
Jump to: