Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 209. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Really great Project I  read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 17
Everything is quickly safe and convenient. This will become very popular for many users.
Activity: 28
Activity: 47
The project is really excellent and it will be able to take the leading place in this market.
Activity: 66
The range of services of the company simply impresses me. I think this is a great success. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 93
Very good project
Activity: 41
I join this wonderful project..hope this will go to the moon very soon.
Activity: 124
such a good project it will achieve great success.
Activity: 75
The project and technology very good hope it will success
Activity: 37
I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Activity: 48
join now ico sale and invest now
Activity: 17
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 45
Sach a great projct
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is transparent which can see all details provided even though the website which really awesome and interested , this project will definitely go high , I m happy to participate here and moreover I will refer my friends to join here too

Hey. And what is the referral program already working? And what will be the rewards? I also believe that the project will be successful and will be able to change the world of e-sports.
Activity: 36
This is a good project I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 29
This is transparent which can see all details provided even though the website which really awesome and interested , this project will definitely go high , I m happy to participate here and moreover I will refer my friends to join here too
Activity: 48
This project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 434
How many tokens need to buy in order to use the platform services.
I think there are no such prices on the platform. After the launch, we will know what services you can buy.
Activity: 294
How many tokens need to buy in order to use the platform services.
Activity: 434
Hello! What will the technology of decentralization help with? I would like to understand how this will be applied in this project.

I think in the fall it will be due to the economy of the token and paid services. And it will also help to exclude middlemen from this industry.

Yes, in fact, a lot of pluses I've been following this project for a long time and I can say that he has no competitors in the market, which is just fine as he will take the lead.
I hope it will be so since I already allocated a budget for the purchase of tokens. I see in this very great perspective and potential profit.

This is the most important for investors. But this is good because investment is the engine of any progress. I will continue to follow the news of the project.
Jump to: